Reviews for If Ever They Remembered
achillius chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
First time reading this in a few years, and it's still just as amazing.
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
-HOWLS- I SO WANTED THEM TO BE CLOSE IN CANON! You got Damian's weird, oddly endearing combination of Insufferable Little Snot and Lonely Lost Boy beautifully right. And, of course, post- Pit Jason is like a knife straight to every feeling ever. This is very well put together; it reminds me of a mosaic, everything perfectly placed.
NightingaleComics chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Peter... the brother who was the protector. That was interesting in the bit. I think it's sorta of funny the way Damian thinks. "There was no Jason in Gotham, and Damian had better Brothers now. He had no need of Todd." That sentence is so cram full of so much. and can be taken in so many ways. It could show that Damian doesn't need a protector not anymore. He doesn't want anything to do with Todd, not after seeing how he differs from Jason. It's an interesting concept. He calls Jason his brother, but he doesn't call Todd one. He thinks in his mind that the two are different. And Damian is possibly right about that.

Gahh... I love it all the more, every time I read this!

Happy fanfiction writer's day!

May your pen never dull and your imagination always soar,
~KiChan
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Wow. That's kind of sad, but I could see it happening
Haruhi Lawiet chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I loved this. Simply loved it.
(This is my form of saying OMG, how a cute relashionship, I knew that these two could have know each other, and yor Damian is so in character and what a good story)
So, trank you for your work.
LuVySoNy chapter 1 . 2/28/2013