Reviews for Let Them Sleep
SlaveToLiterature chapter 1 . 6/16
This is so cute 3. Thank you for writing it!
Regards
twilotter lover chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Awwwww! I love this!
Silvermoon34 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Just caught up with the entire season... And dear god, you made me cry again! First Arthur, now Gwaine... Jesus. Really good, please continue writing!
fariedragon chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
This is very well written. Leon and Gwaine are like two brothers. Love it. Thanks for writing.
traindriversandastronauts chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This is wonderful.
Target Zero chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Very cute story! I really liked it. Thanks for sharing. _
Tholey chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Crikey Leon must've been tired to not notice Percival on a windowsill - I mean he's not exactly small is he?! :-D

But awwwwww so sweet! In fact the word adorable comes to mind. Pfft. Big manly knights, pah. Adorable knights more like! I love that this one shot works on either the friendship or potentially slash level. Keeps everyone happy. Bravo!
DandelionViolet chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I really enjoyed this. I loved the softer side of both knights. I could just see Leon acting all fatherly to Gwaine or any of the other knights, as he is in this story. :)
Sete15 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Awww this is such a cute story! I loved it very very much...
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Gooooooooood, very good, Arthur. I bet it was something incredibly adorable to see. :3 I like how Gwaine greeted Leon with a 'Evening' so casually. It felt very Gwaine. And Leon's shyness was endearing and I /love/ how Percival is so observant about magic's influence. HEADCANON NOW. Very enjoyable read!