Reviews for Temper
Frakking Toasters chapter 6 . 2/3
I love this story, and I'm ok with you painting Amelia in a not too flattering light. I'll never understand what the writers were thinking with that entire story arc or why they had to try and make Sam look bad. Plus she had no chemistry with Sam. All the many and varied fics I've read on the subject have handled it/her way better than the show did. Not that I hated her like some did/do. Just saying...

BUT...sometimes I kinda hate Dean. Ok hate is too strong a word because I love him, too. But this constant lying to Sam and controlling and manipulating him by making decisions for him all the time! Oy Vey! Like Sam hasn't had to endure that his entire life by pretty much everyone in his life. He should be able to trust Dean implicitly. And what's worse, he doesn't even think twice about it. The fake text message that he'd planned for well in advance thinking he'd probably have to use at some stage. Like, yeah no worries, I'll manipulate my brother's emotions and pull, tangle and sever his heart strings should I need to. No biggie. Then I'll decide who he should and shouldn't have in his life because he doesn't have a say, and I won't lose any sleep over it.

So not cool Dean. So very very very not freaking cool!

Okay. Now that I've got that out of my system, did I mention how much I loved this story? And Cas to the rescue. Woot! xo
ellie.reynolds.777 chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
Oh wow! I love this story! it great and really well written and believable too :)
I love the interactions between Amelia and Dean and then Cas coming to save the day.
But you are right there are something that Sam is better not knowing... but as we seen in the past lying to each other also proves to be wrong too...but I love how these brother always come back together because they truly love one another ...hmm the dept of the love know no bonds.
Anyway great job you truly are a good creative writer hope you write many more like these
AlElizabeth chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Good fanfic. A little heavy on Amelia though- and I can't STAND her- but I'm glad that Dean told her what's what. Thanks for sharing!
JudyH chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Very interesting read. It brought up several "what if" points that I hadn't considered and that the writers obviously never considered either (LOL). I still wonder why the whole Amelia plotline was there in the first place, if we truly have heard the last of it. It only made Sam look selfish and self centered. I could see the events of your tale happening, and you painted the scenario very well. Good job, I liked it!
L.A.H.H chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
Interesting end and not telling Sam is totally in Dean's character. Thanks for updating
doyleshuny chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
And Sammy will totally be okay with that. Yes I'm being totally sarcastic. You know Sam will be one pissed off little brother but I guess we'll just cross that bridge when we come to it. I'm with Dean and his big brother instincts on this. Amelia is no good for Sam. I hope she stays away from him. She's bad news. Let her stay with crazy, jealous Don. This was awesome!
DeansSammy chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
sniff sad that it's over,happy that Sam is well althou Cas had to help. but who cares. really loved the story.
CeCe Away chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
Good story. I'm glad you got rid of Amelia. She really isn't my favorite.
ElizaT chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
D
EpĂ­logue?! rsrsrsrsr plssssssss
mandancie chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
This was really good! :) I really enjoyed this story!
sarah chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
excellent shot
although lying to each other always comes back to bite them in the ass :)
but great work
angeleyenc chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
aww! my babies! yay! Sammy is ok! great story!
SPN Mum chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
Cas healed Sam, but Dean is back to lying to Sam. When will Dean learn? It doesn't matter if he thinks it's the best thing for Sam, the lies between them are never good. He will just push Sam away again. Sam is grateful that Cas healed him, but all Dean had to say was that Amelia chose Don. He didn't have to lie about the whole thing, after all, Sam knows who shot him and that Amelia was there. It would be awfully strange for her to not go to the hospital with Sam. This is going to bite Dean in the butt some day. :(
SPNxBookworm chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
AWWW...I'm sad to see this end. This was really great! :) Loved how you got Cas to heal Sam. Great job! Another story well written! :)
doyleshuny chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Seriously she's staying with Don after he shot Sammy? Dean's right telling her to back off his little brother. I have alittle brother myself and you would be amazed at all the "girlfriends" I've warned off. None of them are worth my little brother's time. As am older sibling I completely agree with Dean. I just kind of hope Sammy doesn't fnd out. When my little brother found out I warned one of his ex-skanks he got pretty pissed at me. Anyway I didn't care for Amelia in the show and I sure don't like her here. She was one of the few girls who had zero chemistry with Sammy. I liked the dog though. He was sweet. Amyway I'm kind of glad Dean feels guilty for that text. It was a pretty dirty thing to do. Excellent job!