Reviews for God is in the Details
rosetintedblindspot chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
I really enjoyed reading this captured the emotions very well, all in subtlety. Thank you for sharing.
rosetintedblindspot chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Yeah Danny... Harry feels differently towards Ruth than he does with you or the others! Great chapter, thanks for writing!
HR always live on chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
A great story to slip between the episodes. A shame that it didn't go outside cannon to get them together, but the foundation is great. Love it :)
Batteredpen chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
I think you caught the mood and awkwardness between the pair of them perfectly. Typical Ruth to apologise for something that wasn't really her fault. Harry was quite right though it did break the mystery wide open.
Sparky75 chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Great finish to the story, a lovely look at Ruth and Danny's friendship and just the smallest hints that Ruth and Harry are starting to develop feelings for each other. Thanks for sharing.
r4ven3 chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
I love this whole story. It is a hidden series of scenes waiting for someone to write them, so I'm relieved that you did. Everything about it is so near to perfection - from the closeness between Ruth and Danny, to Harry's confusion around Ruth. As I read it, not only does he read her totally incorrectly, but he also misinterprets his own responses - even though Danny can detect "something" in his concern for Ruth on the night Danny stays with her.

This was an early time in Spooks, when everything was layered and subtle and nuanced, and you captured this very, very well.
Batteredpen chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Enjoyed reading this as I think it fills a gap. We didn't see much about the effect these events had on Ruth. Glad you left it at Danny staying over as it was clear they were close. At this stage closer than Ruth and her boss.
HR always live on chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Selfishly I wanted Danny to go home and Harry to stay the night! Great chapter and I'm looking forward to more.
Sparky75 chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Lovely scenes between Danny and Ruth and I get the feeling Danny has suddenly realised that Harry feels a little differently towards Ruth than he does with the rest of the team! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Marcy Matters chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Oh, I liked Danny SO much. There was always something so endearingly innocent about him. Thanks for writing a story with him in it. I was so mad when they killed off Danny that I stopped watching Spooks, and only picked it up again when Richard Armitage joined. It's good to know that Danny can always come back in a story. Just loved Harry showing up at the door at the end of this chapter. Looking forward to more!
r4ven3 chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
That was an excellent chapter. I enjoyed the banter between Ruth and Danny, and Harry's concerned pacing was so-very-Harry.
pook chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Wonderful look at the post episode thingo. Nicely done. More please
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Great start !
I really like this story : I always wondered why Harry didn't show up himself, trying to rescue an abducted member of his team; it was as if he wasn't concerned at all about Ruth, which was out of character.
Thanks for writing & sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I hope Danny goes home and Ruth finds Harry in the morning instead. Go AU!
Sparky75 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Great start to the fic and I'm really looking forward to more and finding out what Harry wants!