Reviews for In Which Luke Tries His Hand at Writing
Kanon58 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
that was superb funny! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH no one believes you Jade since you look like a predator!
Megan5195 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
To be completely honest ... this made me a bit uncomfortable (but that's not your fault, I'm one of those people who shudder when someone's talking about sex) - but I still really loved it! I was cracking up while reading this, and I think you captured Jade's personality so well.
I especially love the part where Jade is reading the book and he asks, "Hmm, now that doesn't sound very in-character for me, does it?"
Although I must admit that the ending made me sad. I knew from the get-go that it was one-sided, but still! Poor Luke ... To have Jade taunt him like that and then not feel the same way! Awww.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This just might be the most hilarious fic EVER!
Kalfina chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This... This is just pure gold. XD
Also, for only playing for five hours, they were remarkably in character. Jade will forever be my favorite character, just because of how much a bastard he is. :D
Kathiryn Orlinski chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
What are you talking about, you should never write fanfiction! That was hilarious!
Doveflight chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
*pops in at the part where someone (prob Jade) is reading lukes diary.* I'm trying not to burst out into laughter. Poorrrr Jade!

*burst out laughing* At the part where you know its Jade.

Just finished and its awsome! I would have killed you though if Jade liked Luke back cause he's the best! I love how you kept him in character how he just douged around the room.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013