Reviews for Mind of Glass
kittyhawk09 chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
This was a good read. I thought you passed the recalling of Sam's memories well because though you wrote 6 chapters, it never felt rushed. Anyway thanks for posting. Your newest reader,

-Kittyhawk09

ps: Please PM me with your thoughts. What are your favorite Supernatural episodes?
GondorCalling chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
GAH THIS IS SO FRICKING GOOD I LOVE THIS
ColonelPony chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
loved it
ColonelPony chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Holy fuck, dude.
ColonelPony chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
I really like this story. I mean, maybe you think the amnesia thing's been overdone (I haven't actually read that many amnesia-based fanfics myself) but I really like it. It's got a decent plot and is well-written, and that's saying something, considering most authors on fanfic are actually mediocre writers at best.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
Awesome! It's a nice little au! You write beautifully!
nupinoop296 chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
NOOO! Why did you kill Sam?
babyreaper chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
Wow, trust Sam to hesitate shooting Jake, now Dean only has a year to live and then is off to Hell, and he no doubt will try to keep Sam from getting him out of it, seeing that if he does Sam dies again, maybe that would be better than the alternative, especially if Sam is heaven bound. Looking forward to more. Thanks...
MysteryMadchen chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
I liked it and I liked the way you spun it. Thanks so much, Nicole :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
Can't wait to see where this goes and I like how you've had Sam's memories come back, still hoping that Sam doesn't turn evil and he shows everybody that he's the good guy we all know and love. I'm also glad that if Sam had to "kill" John it was purely in self defense and a total accident and it was JOHN that tried to kill Sam first. I'm glad that Dena believed Sam and didn't go back to fearing him. Can't wait for more, thanks Nicole./ :)
Souless666 chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
I don't hate you. By now I'm used to writers misinterpreting, or misreading John and what he said to Dean. LOL

It was still a good read...but...(Wait for it...)

John told Dean to take care of Sam and, IF he could not save him, he needed to kill him. A last resort to stop whatever Azezal was planning. John did not want to see his son kill his other son...hell the man could not do it himself, even though he'd known for month what Sam was.

A lot of writers tend to ignore a lot of what we saw of John in the early episodes, even Kripke, himself, in later seasons, started to draw a less then favorable picture of John. But it was clear, in that first season, the man we saw was not a heartless monster. He was driven, he was brave, and he loved his kids more then anything.

One day I would really love to see someone write a positive piece about John Winchester; the man that survived a hundred years in Hell, and came out the other side to save the day and his sons.

That's the real John Winchester.
babyreaper chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
Great update, don't mind in the least that John got himself dead, afterall he was about to murder Sam, so fairs, fair. Pity Walker wasn't taken out too, he's like a bad penny, always turning up. So Sam is still missing a ton of memories, but at least him and Dean are getting on better, and hopefully trust each other all the way. More soon. Thanks.
reannablue chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
I must admit I didn't see John's sudden exit coming. Really enjoying your story.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
I like your story...very interesting and entertaining.
babyreaper chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Great update, great the they stuck together, even if Sam/Matt isn't all that nice about it, What is Azazel up to, why take his memories away only to give them back in dribs and drabs, starting with all the bad ones? Can't wait to see what's going to happen next. At least he now wants Dean to call him Sam, that's a plus. Thanks.