Reviews for Everything You Want
Bitch chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
i think im going to be sick your story is gay harry Potter more like hary pothead
Bitch chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
lisyaoranlover chapter 3 . 5/12/2003
wasn't the password "wingardium leviosa" or something? this chapter was. . .interesting. i'm not really into the whole ChoRoger thing right now, but the story is pretty good, i guess. keep up the good work. in all reality, the story is turning me into a CedricCho fan. i really wanna read a CedricCho fic now.
lisyaoranlover chapter 2 . 5/12/2003
Cedric Diggory gay is weird. who does he like anyways? harry? why is roger so mad? does he like cho already? didn't cho cut her hair? are they friends again? i thought they were fighting.
lisyaoranlover chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
this chapter was confusing, but it was still interesting. this is my first time reading a ChoRoger fic, so i'm not that into it right now. i heard about this fic from my friend at school, so i decided to try it. i hope that your story will have a good impression and further my interest in this category. i'm a SS fan, but i look forward to new things that aren't in CCS.
cocoa-latte chapter 17 . 4/21/2003
omg. That was such a great story! Now I'm all sad becuase it's finished...
xkaren03x chapter 17 . 2/16/2003
hey

this story is really good!

fantastically written and its very true to the book. The only thing that bothered me was how Cedric was 'gay'. I don't have anything against gay ppl, i jus always thought cedric and cho were cute together-so that kindda ruined that, but overall, this story was really great!
Starsea chapter 17 . 1/15/2003
Awwwwwwwwwwwww! This is so sweet. But you are both very sadistic to poor Cho and Roger. I like the way you avoided going straight to the beginning of Cho's sixth year, and cut forward to the future. It was a great idea to call the daughter Charisse. But are we ever going to find out what Cho's worst memory is? This was really absorbing, hope you two write together again.
Kawai-chan chapter 17 . 12/26/2002
... This story is so... confusing! i'm sorry, that's just what i think. Hehe. Good Job!
Jen chapter 17 . 12/15/2002
I'M FINISHED! I'M FINISHED! I'M FINISHED!

But, honestly, I'm sad that this is the last chapter. Ya know, I read the first twleve chapters a few months ago before 13-17 came out. I had forgotten to come back here to see if it was updated until I was on and Everything you Want[the title] was written somewhere and that's when I remembered.

I've been reading since last night[I didn't stop until about 1:30am], and now that I'm finished *sniffles and holds back tears* This was the *BEST* piece of fanfiction I have ever read and I'm not lying!

I loved it! *Gets caught up in earlier memories of the story*

When Cho and Roger first met when they were small children, when Cedric had told Cho he was gay:), when Roger had stopped speaking to Cho b/c of a misunderstanding, what later changed that after Cedric had died[and that part actually *did* make me cry].

I was also expecting that later on Cho would see some sort of ghost or apparation of some sort of Cedric, but...well, that didn't make the story any less better!

Oh, and when Roger had purposed to Cho and when they got married and had a daughter named Charisse [just like in the dream Roger had, only Cedric was the father]

I dunno how you could've thought up w/ all this stuff. Oh, if *ONLY* I was good as you...*sighs*

Oh, you *HAVE* to show me the rest of your fics!:)

Sorry if I made this too long, but I just *HAD* to tell you *EVERYTHING* that's racing through my mind at this very second...
Daniah Foxhunter chapter 17 . 11/24/2002
AWWWW...Now I feel like I'm floating in sap, but that's one of my favorite hobbies, so why should I be protesting? Good job, though!
deliciousbacon chapter 17 . 11/18/2002
Yay! So happy! I will dance! *dances about like a moron*
Guest chapter 17 . 11/16/2002
First of all...oh my god...that had to be one of the best fanfictions i have ever read in my life. You kept me constantly checking to see if it was updated, i couldn't stop reading. The plot was never slow and it just gripped me and never let go. You both should definitely keep writing and i am sure that one day, if you want to be, you will definitely become published. Keep up with the good work! The Roger/Cho relationship is genius!
Charisse chapter 17 . 11/16/2002
*clapping so hard her hands hurt*

Oh GOD, this is WONDERFUL! The last few chapters were nothing short of masterful... I laughed, I cried, I went "AWWWW!" at the end. Cho and Roger... they were REAL. They were depicted so fully... with faults and emotions and quirks and... oh...

And the minor appearances from the other characters... Calista and Blaise, so cute_!

And Cedric... Oh, CEDRIC... I was crying like a baby when he died, he was so perceptive, such a good friend. And the way he was caught in the middle of that argument.

And Fleur, and Draco, and Gabrielle... AND YOU NAMED CHO AND ROGER'S DAUGHTER AFTER ME! *squeeeeeeeeee!*

Did I every mention to you guys that you guys rock, or that this is my favorite fic? LOFF YOU!

~Worshipping Reader~

Charisse
Cholookalike chapter 17 . 11/15/2002
I LOVED that story, it was so happy, and sad and everything in between. You HAVE to have a story thats after this one. You absolutely HAVE to. Oh, and I thought the ending was really, really sweet.

From,