Reviews for May the Best Dwarf Win
Ferris Ulf chapter 1 . 4/11
This is cute and sad in many ways. Deep without needing anything drawn out. Fantastic.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Very good.
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This story was a good, quick read.

You managed to keep Legolas and Gimli in-character, even though Gimli was serious in the books but funny in the latest movie adaptations. This scene, however, between Legolas and Gimli works. Yes, in answer to another reader/reviewer's question, in this case (in both the books and movies), Gimli would have counted all the enemies he slain in battle. I guess Legolas' answer to Gimli's question ends their comptetition. Still, I like the friendship that formed between Legolas and Gimli. It was interesting to read and to watch.

Good work.

-Aria Breuer
xHitanTenshix chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
o3o I like...
traveller19 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Aww, funny and angsty all at once! You have a really good grasp of Gimli's vernacular. I love that he kept count all throughout the battle-very in-character for him! Great job! :)
MusicLoveandMagic chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Short but brilliant! Loved it!
TiaKisu chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I really liked this! I always enjoy a well-written piece about the dwarf and the Elf and this one certainly made for a pleasant read.

You managed to capture the characters well and I like a lot their interaction. The end was a very fitting and well chosen one, too, so yes - this is a lovely piece of work!

Thanks a lot for writing and sharing. :o)