Reviews for Love Denied, Passion Found
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I do not read many that have basically all slash, but i actually like how different this one is. A parole officer and a newly released prisoner. I like that idea, it is not commonly found on ff, that i know of.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LETTING US READ THIS.
God bless
w
BarbyBells chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
aww! i love it! slow burn!
CentauRita chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Perfect!

Thanks for sharing.

Take Care,
Rita
PhantasticTroyler chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
3 i love this I can't even describe how much I love this I LOVE IT SO MUCH I MUST KILL SOMEONE wat. Goodnight.
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Wow - great story! Very interesting and very hot.
Nancy
Curiosity62 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Absolutely loved this! You are fuckin awesome!
I hope there will be more in the future, even if it's just one more chapter, I'd love to see more.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Oh my gosh I absolutely loved this story. I am so glad his family didn't disown him! and I absolutely love Jaspers persona in this story!
Withmyheadintheclouds chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Great story!
Athena Puget chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Well this story is just gorgeous. I'm super quiet about being in this fandom, so I don't like to comment too often, but I enjoyed this story too much not to let you know how much I loved reading it. Don't tell my friends, but this is one of my new favorite fics. 3
Sea Native chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Aw, this was such a heart-warmer! Definitely one of the more unique E/J relationships I've seen!
Grizzo chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Thx...another great story...gr
L.A.91 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
3 love it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Wonderful story, so sad in parts and a lovely HEA. Thks for writing and sharing, Debbie
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Great story!
naughtynati chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
No one knows what the next day or even hour will bring...so we just have to learn how to live with what ever life throws are way.