Reviews for Casanova Spike
Thaddeus chapter 15 . 5/26
Hey jriddle41. You ever read this comic series called Rogue Diamond by Pia-sama? You should read it. It's real good. It might give you some inspiration ideas.
Josh Oh chapter 15 . 5/18
I wonder what was Trixie doing there in the first place?
jirehn chapter 10 . 2/21
This should be an episode in the show
hana chapter 5 . 4/26/2015
seriously looooooooooooooollll! that's what twilight says? saying I remember what detaildly happened when I first got u as an egg will totally sound normal to spike. and, he just says it'll be weird, that doesn't sound like anything that would naturally be said.
c curiousity cam chapter 14 . 4/26/2015
continued sory name different because I couldn't
Viynle helping spike with the music! that was awesome plus da discord an Celestia couple/ship-(-watevs) totally needed ear. ; oD (smiley face with nose ha bet yu'all see it)
overalz great job guy, u really deserve to call urself a fan fic writer, I don't know I u'll eva r be able to answer me but would you want those seven , the entiremain six or any
of the main six &/and any of the cutie mark crusaders to be witt Spike reallsy ?
! bye have a buritto cake! -c curious cam p wowz
c curiousitywow chapter 15 . 4/26/2015
l(almost) loved this whole ting! I- Tw'as so much like the real thing: l) especially how you presented charactors, but cerialz -ly, why dude ; why did U have to put this last page that didn't make ANy sense o,f like why in the world (of Equestria!) would the main six actually agree to marry their -friend-, spike and REAlz-ies? all of them?
would dis really be ( the best/ a good option? /: lo) ( I really liked that good luck my son part and the whole party in the end lol, and
Guest chapter 15 . 2/17/2015
... I prefer applejack x spike but this was awesome!
pensuka chapter 9 . 10/20/2014
sounds like spike is in trouble
pensuka chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
phhthahahahaha "spikey bear" HAHAHAHAHA oh god my sides hurt due to being so funny i swear if it gets any more funny ill die laugthing
pensuka chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
well this just got more interesting guess this goes to show that if you plan to make a love potion make sure it isnt in a bottle or jar same as the punch or at least hide it somewhere safe
sailor-earthV2 chapter 15 . 10/15/2014
i love the story. Well done
StarPod chapter 15 . 7/6/2014
Huh! You did'nt put sunset shimmer! SHE IS MY ONLY FAVORITE CHARACTER!
Steven LaMarche chapter 15 . 2/27/2014
you are awesome but make more chapters pees
randomhumanbeing chapter 11 . 1/27/2014
Discord and Celestia braburn and little strongheart who knew!
randomhumanbeing chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
well this isn't going to end well for Spike.