Reviews for Iron Scales
Guest chapter 14 . 12/10/2016
Please please continue this!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/16/2016
Omg continue!
MidnightsRose chapter 14 . 10/9/2016
I'd really love to read more, this is turning out to be quite an interesting story.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/8/2016
i love the story.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 14 . 8/30/2016
This is really good! Can't wait to read what happens next! Please update soon!
littlepanther chapter 14 . 8/25/2016
Beautiful story :) and I want to read more. I hope Dumbledore's death would be gruesome, just a little payback. I also hope that Harry will have someone by his side while he's lock up in the castle.
onepieceDUDE24 chapter 14 . 8/19/2016
I would like a girl I feel like it would work better in the long run also I would like to say that I love your story and the grammar is not bad at all the few there is are not that distracting and do not actually take away from the story in short GREAT story! Keep it up please!
ReaderOfBooksAndFanfics chapter 14 . 8/16/2016
I love this work and hope you continue it. I realize you have not post anything in two years and fell you will not get this or start posting again. I work in fast food at a wendys and I understand it can be hard to find time to write. Plus any nasty and cruel reviews can turn some writers of writing. Please continue. You can reach me at . thank you
ArwenScamander chapter 14 . 6/10/2016
Please update!
Katsy17 chapter 14 . 6/7/2016
fantastic
ehayes2391 chapter 14 . 5/31/2016
Sweetie, dyslexic or not, you're doing beautifully. At first, when I realized this would be a mermaid!Harry fic, I wasn't sure I'd enjoy it. I gotta say I'm impressed, you've got a decent plot going, some interesting backstory, and *cue salacious leer* some fantastic beach sex. I look forward to where you'll take this, how Dumbledore will eventually die, how Tony and Harry will reunite and how they will react to their child. (I'd like to see them with a daughter at some point.) I wish you good writing!
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 14 . 5/19/2016
Are there any more chapters coming up?
ruinedsandwich chapter 3 . 5/1/2016
WTF
MattKennedy chapter 14 . 4/16/2016
Damn! I was SO hoping Harry would manage to kill Dumbledore, but I have to wonder if this means he's the master of the Elder Wand now, since he presumably disarmed him. Hope you continue the story sometime, as I so very much want to see Harry get his revenge and reunite with Tony. :D
PotterB2utyElf chapter 14 . 4/12/2016
Such a promising story. Too bad it's abandoned(?). Still hoping for update though..
1,088 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »