Reviews for Iron Scales
precious889.pretty chapter 14 . 10/3
Please update, I want to read the story more. Please!
CrazyInLoveWithNovels chapter 14 . 9/27
Nooooo...you can't end this here! Oh god this was getting so good. Please update this story. Please!
acetwolf94 chapter 14 . 9/19
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
soso chapter 1 . 8/14
please please it's been long time ago i want the sequel pls i can't wait anymore can i porfavor have the sequel
Argos chapter 14 . 7/25
Hello lovely, in not sure if you're reading the reviews or not, but I just found this story today and I love the concept. I could wrong old Dumbly's neck! If you would restart the story id be delighted to beta it and help you in any way possible. I don't know if you have an interest in continuing this anymore but if you do please let me know. My fanfiction account name is CSMSH. Argos is sort of a nickname when I'm logged out of my account. I hope you're doing well and are in good health. With your birthday coming up what do you say? Want to start this again? Let me know love.

Eager to hear from you, with love,

Argos
LLAP
Omg. Why would you stop writing this? It’s great
IshipToomanyThings chapter 14 . 3/31
Oh my GOSH please update this! I freaking love it to bits. I’ve never read anything like it and It just so great!
Dreamer1989 chapter 14 . 3/20
Am still here waiting plz update!
TRIC4R chapter 11 . 3/13
It’s good
TRIC4R chapter 3 . 3/13
Interesting
Will this ever be updated. I've read this so many times I wish it would be continued. I know it probably won't so just want you to know that I love this Fanfiction and it's one of my favorites.
Dreamer1989 chapter 1 . 2/9
I love this story i hope u havent forgotten it. plz wirte more.
lil joker 1989 chapter 14 . 12/27/2017
Oh my gosh this story is incredible. I love it i swear. Please if you are able, update.
caged21hearts chapter 14 . 11/29/2017
I love this please update update soon I love it so much
ADemonInATeacup chapter 14 . 11/20/2017