Reviews for Summoning Sakura
Spidermans-Hellcat chapter 5 . 8/1
I love this chapter
RalitsaR chapter 14 . 7/9
Awwwwww, this was amazing, I wish there was more! I loved it! Thank you so much and Good Job!
amenlee.jamir13 chapter 14 . 4/25
you are simply amazing! I was smiling through out every chapter. keep it up
LovleyMolly chapter 14 . 1/16
This is so sweet~~ update! Soon!
AmongstBrokenHearts chapter 11 . 5/31/2016
ALL I CAN IMAGINE IS WE BARE BEARS AND ITS SO FLIPPIN ADORABLE. GODS.
FireDragonX23 chapter 14 . 5/13/2016
Good chapter
Namikaze-Hime chapter 13 . 5/11/2016
You should put one more chapter as an epilogue, I feel no story is complete without it. Just like 10 years down the road and 2 or 3 more little Nara's and one more summoning lol cuz honestly Sakura is the mother hen type and hell, I think Shika would be an amazing dad
LilithiaRW chapter 13 . 2/21/2016
Yaaaaay!
lazylovespink chapter 13 . 1/17/2016
wooo awesome story can't wait to see what happens with the pregnancy progression and shikasaku as parents soo update when you can :)
Teyona chapter 13 . 10/22/2015
This chapter just made my day. I absolutely love Shikamaru and Sakura's reactions
Nikooru-sama chapter 13 . 10/13/2015
Aww! I love this story! Please update soon! :D
rowenaiscool chapter 13 . 9/27/2015
You are a really good writer!
Faraheim chapter 13 . 9/15/2015
This fic is light on my soul 3 so nice and warm
xXSo chapter 13 . 8/14/2015
Hi, i'm french so excuse me if I said something that had no sense!

I really love your fiction, I particulary love the image of a strong sakura. She wasn't really in her advantage in the manga so thanks for that!

Well, it's an english fiction but... I really want to traduce it for the other frenches! All of them don't obligatory understand english really well and I'm sure that they will certainly love your fiction, It would be a really pleasure to have your start for that. So may I ask you your permition?

(Yeah a really cute chapter!)
(i really love the words "really" :) )

So'
beanche chapter 13 . 8/13/2015
I'm glad I found this story since...omg I love it! It's cute to see Sakura and all of her summons. I agree, Shikamaru would make a great dad. I can't wait to read more! :)