Reviews for WaterFlame
giada2196 chapter 24 . 3/5/2017
This story is so amazing! I love how you mix the serious side of being rulers to Zuko's and Katara's relationship, and I love that you are not forgetting about side characters.
Hope to see a new chapter soon!
Guest chapter 24 . 2/1/2017
I hope you continue with this story because it's a great story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Bisexuality is a thing you know. Attraction to women is not exclusively to not attracted to men.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/29/2016
y'know, after thinking "what about Aang?" for a while, I actually totally forgot about him by the time I got to this chapter.
BendingDreams chapter 24 . 10/6/2015
Omg please come back to this! I found this story this morning and haven't put it down!
Totally Spazz-tastic chapter 24 . 10/4/2015
Well I'm sure glad that this fic hasn't been untouched as long as others have been. Cuz I like this fic.

Water Tribe voyeurism absolutely cracked me up.
The Jingo chapter 24 . 6/1/2015
Not a real fan of the title, but this is a good fic to read. I'm enjoying the romance quite a bit.
Yin - Yang M chapter 24 . 4/17/2015
love this story. Update soon
TrueMetis chapter 5 . 1/31/2015
"Yeah, we don't want to do this anymore" would be an acceptable reason far more often than one would think. As important as marriage alliances could be among nobles marrying two people who hate each other would do far more damage to a potential alliance. This of course would vary a lot depending on culture and the family itself.
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 24 . 11/19/2014
Very interesting development. I'll be following this in hopes that it continues to be as awesome.
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
"I'm not sure your ego counts" -Toph

WRECKED!

Also, Iroh is contractually incapable of having a guileless voice. It's against the laws of nature.
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
Oh geeze, if you're just making this up as you go, I have to say that you might just be a comedic master. Holy crap some of this is just absolute gold.
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
So
Unbelievably
DOOMED.

And I cackled at Iroh's thought "I wonder if they'll let their kids call me Grandpa" indeed.

Hahahahaha. Oh this is great, they're setting themselves up for this, and it seems like only Sokka, Aang, and the couple themselves out of the canon cast don't get what's happening.
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
Soooooo Doomed. And it looks like everyone on some level knows it.

Very nice chapter to read though, none of the instant-bed-jumping relationships. I like how you're taking the time to establish things.
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Oh boy... I can already see this. Genre Savvy reader predicts that they're both already DOOMED.