Reviews for In The Wrong
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
A really believable scene. Keep writing
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Despite is obvious doucheiness, I do hold a soft spot for Percy. Not because I like his character all that much, but because I like Percy for being Percy, if that makes sense. I find him interesting.

This was really good. I adore Kingsley too. He's amazing, and I do have a little bit of a crush on Kingsely...

Great job with this!
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I like the interaction between Percy and Kingsley. It was wonderful and believable. The fact that it was Kingsley would approached Percy about the fight with his family was great. And the way the Percy automatically accuses Kingsley of being apart of the Order is real.

Percy believing that he's right and his family is in the wrong is completely him and I liked how it was displayed here. It works really well. It was a powerful piece in so little words.

Great job!
Smithback chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
interesting. I like Percy too..
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I've written about this time! I enjoyed writing it, and reading your take on the scene was great, too. I was hoping when you picked Kingsley and fireplace that you'd take a look at this time in his life. There were a few typos (most noticeably: loosing instead of losing), but overall I think it was well written and captures Percy during this time very well. Great work!