Reviews for Infinite Stratos: REWIND
56006 chapter 12 . 2/5
I vote for you to redo this

and what does it mean for you to "take up the challenge?"
Huzzahfortheworld chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
this is one of the best IS fic i ever read
DarkMeddler chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Okay now this is BADASS! I love Dark fics, especially those from lighter anime man. The Shattering part was a really nice touch to it, the looks on the b*tchs' faces must have been PRICELESS! *Maniacal Joker Laughter*

Ok... Yeah ok Im good now, still man this is good.

I like the concept of how ruthless and merciless Dyne is, but you still include ichika there so at least he doesn't become irrevelent ya know. You're doin great man can't wait for what you have in store.
Akisa Akimune chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
Hmmm... definetely a good story!
The only thing I don't really like is that you wrote more about Dyne's actions than Ichika's.
Also, I think Ichika is too weak and Dyne is too strong, but it's not a big problem because that's why Ichika need Dyne's help, right?
Anyway, you're making a good story!
I can't wait for next chapters!
i'mherepresent chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
brutal protagonist huh...
i love it!
lajoie21 chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
lajoie21 chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
Kurasabe chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
Lol, classic hypno-trick. Never gets old. Anyways pretty good chapter and story, though Ichika/Dyne seems a bit OP in my opinion. Keep up the good work
Skullders chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Nice story, nice to see a IS besides school romantic comedy.
Ressan chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Nice chapter.
Ressan chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
Nice chapter and damn cliffhanger,finally gonna see his old family and maybe more tibits of his past.
Ressan chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Nice chapter ,good IS story that expande from romantic comedy into something else, hard to find one thats goes into drama/dark themes.
Ressan chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Nice story.
lajoie21 chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
lajoie21 chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
good chapter. what happen next? i think the things gonna be worse because madoka is here as friend or enemy and why the guns aimed on Tempo? Tempo prepare to defend yourself and run very fast.