Reviews for This Isn't Goodbye
xx-Want-A-Sugar-Cube-xx chapter 1 . 3/5
I really love this, the flashbacks are adorable! And you sure know how to make me cry!
sarooh chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
oh my god that one-shot is so emotinoal i was going to cry
xx-Forever Yours-xx chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Andd... we're back to depressing D: How do you even do this?! WHY do you even do this?! Gosh! :'( I just- GAHHHHHH! *takes a deep breath* Okay, okay, I'm fine. Now, to writing a proper review. The flashbacks were absolutely brilliant and I especially loved the first one when Nik came in to play with toddler-Kol. It was very sweet and the brotherly bond between them, though Kol was still so young, was very well shown and written out. Words honestly can't describe how excellent the flashbacks were. And the final scene when Kol came by to visit was heart-wrenching. It was bittersweet how he was still trying to joke given the current context to try and comfort his brother. Also, I would have thought this to be a more suitable reaction to Kol dying for Klaus (excluding his empty threat of ripping the MFG apart of course, that was a very nice and depressing scene). Oh and a late but warm welcome to the I-now-hate-Elena club! Cookies are on the table ;) Anyways, if I haven't made this obvious yet, I absolutely love this fic and I have decided that JP totally needs to read your fics! It would give her good ideas, for once -.-"

P.S. Sorry that I can't write something that would properly express how absolutely wonderful this is but I'm dying inside at the moment so please forgive me TT
Dvannanda chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Awwww... I'm crying right now..
I love the originals and TVD in general. I love how the bond between them is what it is all about. I think your story was great! And it represents the theme family that we see so often in TVD perfectly... Great work!
zohrax3 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I loved everything about this, the flashbacks and Kol and Klaus finally getting there moment. I always expected so much from him on the show and he'd have great potential on the originals but they had to kill him off but back to your story, it was great.
Katherine Sparrow chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Love it:)
elijahlover chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
You've already done one! (If u see my review on yr other story this makes sence) I love this soon much soo cute xx
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
This was very sweet! I loved the flashbacks of childhood Klaus and Kol, with Kol as the cute/annoying little brother!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This was amazing! You had me in tears reading it. I always talk about how I hate that these two never seemed to show their emotions til its too late. This would be an epic episode! Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I really love this story. It made me cry.
danny1993 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Truly amazing my friend. One of your best stories to date
TVDOriginals chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
OMFG. hysteric crying. cant take this anymore.
FUUUUUUUUUUUU U JULIE PLEC. FUCK U ELENA .
Ebyenvloed chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Man, I loved this! But I had to cry..!
Loved the flashbacks especially!
emilybp chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I am crying right now. I keep torturing myself with stories like this, but I just can't help it. That was so nice to see the past and everything. A great idea and really well written. :)
JujuMel chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I'm crying, it was so beautiful.
Congratulations this one shot was really good.