Reviews for Our Secret
Anon chapter 1 . 1/31
This sucks really bad. Why is there no dialogue like wtf
Otaku-Shi chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Moooore x3 pleeeease?!
kimuraminami chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
It was quite nice:)
Ways of the Wind chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Ahh, this was refeshing I liked this! Don't worry too much about it I really liked your writing style in this one :) You wrote them perfectly, and I could definately image this clearly taking place hehe. ;) Keep writing!
Mochi
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I liked the way you wrote this - nice style. It's like seeing snapshots of them together, like you would in manga.

keep on writing
GD
V chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
The idea is good, but it'd be a lot more enjoyable if you didn't describe just what they talk about. You should build a real conversation and go more into detail about what happens. This looks more lke a draft than a real fanfiction! I think you should rewrite it and make it longer and more detailed! I'd read it again and apreciate it more )
Forever Free Evergreen chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Looked more like a very long summary than a story to be honest.
Raikiri80 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Thank you so much! I really liked it :)

This should totally happen in the manga xD
fmdevil chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I liked it. It was short and easy to read, and the narritive form was good. All in all I say good job.

My only complaint is that you wrote Usopp's name as Usoop (I'm a little weird when it comes to names).

Looking forward to reading even more ZoNa from you. Keep up the good work.
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I liked it. it was definitely different
deins91 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I like the idea but (and here comes the English nerd in me) you change between the past and the present tense and (at least for me) it was confusing. Also I would suggest adding dialogue instead of explaining what they are saying. Other then that, very nice job.