Reviews for Everything and then Some
killiansbutt chapter 17 . 3/30
I think your ending was just beautiful and it was fitting that it ended with Snow considering the first chapter was mainly from Snow's point of view so it felt like coming full circle. Everyone's development in this story was wonderful and I loved seeing even Regina changing, I loved seeing how things were different when Snow came back with Mulan and Aurora rather than just Emma (speaking of which, I loved seeing Mulan and Aurora as well). Mainly, I loved your adventures, I loved seeing all the different places they went and how Killian and Emma changed from unwilling allies to companions to friends to lovers. This was just such a joy to read from beginning to end!
Amber611 chapter 17 . 2/20
Awesome fic & job! I Loved it! :)
Sarahpumpkin chapter 17 . 1/3
I really enjoyed reading this story. :)
VMars lover chapter 17 . 12/27/2015
Beautiful ending!
Doki-Doki-CS-Love chapter 17 . 12/26/2015
Felt like there's a missing chapter b/n 16 & 17..? I understand this has been going on for a while & it's so good to read this with a conclusion (have re-read from start to finish; only took me 4hrs *winks*) and loved every bit of it. Any out-takes for more CS interactions? Even 1-shot prompts are welcome.. it would be too sad to leave their lovely story come to pass
chat noire chapter 17 . 12/24/2015
I really like the ending, and I'm happy that you have finished this, but I feel like we're missing a chapter about Neverland.
Pagemistress89 chapter 16 . 12/24/2015
Chew you out? Why would I ever do that? I am way too excited that there is an update! I totally thought this fic was dead and mourned its passing, because this is my absolute favorite Once upon a Time fanfic. I love the epicness of it all, and how Emma and Hook's relationship progresses-I think you've kept it completely in character and natural for the circumstances-and how it's a little Doctor Who-like in Emma and Hook's travels, and how things go back in Storybrooke-I love what Regina does!
It's amazing how you explore and demonstrate what each character would have done in different circumstances. Regina, when less threatened by Emma (a second mom for Henry) and when not renewed in hatred for Snow, softens and becomes less dark. Emma, though focused on getting back to Henry, is able to push aside her stress about forming a relationship with her parents and fighting Regina and just let her relationship with Hook progress. And-well, you get the idea.
I read and re-read this again and again and wonder what happens next. And now I get to actually see what happens next! I'm so excited! I can't wait for the next chapter!
OntheRun246 chapter 16 . 12/24/2015
Love this story and like what you've done with Neverland. I'm curious about whether or not you'll be adding Neal into the mess.
Lisa1972 chapter 16 . 12/24/2015
*giggle*
jcanderson33 chapter 15 . 6/29/2015
How does this not have more reviews?!
It is so good. I really love the whole world jumping... although i would have enjoyed seeing Hook and Emma in Tortuga.
i would like to say that prince charming's name is really David, is it not? James was his twin brother who was killed and David was forced to impersonate him?
Anyway i am really eager for more and you have done such a wonderful job. I wonder if Henry's book will update... i would assume if the portion of the beanstalk made it into the book one might think that everytime they leave another world it would update.
anyway keep up the great work!
fantasyfanatic123 chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Just wandering whether this will be finished anytime soon, really enjoyed reading it and can't wait for the ending
imstillaliveafterall chapter 15 . 2/8/2015
I really enjoy this story! I hope you get the chance to update it soon. I'm really interested in what will happen the next time Emma and Killian see each other!
BarefootandStarryEyed chapter 15 . 1/23/2015
Please come back! I love your writing! the story is addicting!
chat noire chapter 14 . 10/20/2014
I can't wait to read the next chapter! Will Henry still be taken to Neverland? There aren't any beans so I'm interested to see how you'll work that out, unless Cora did bring Anton? Please update soon!
captain swan otp chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
oh gosh, I am loving this story so far! is Neverland coming soon? I'm fairly certain the dark thing with no face is The Shadow... oh please update soon!