Reviews for Everything and then Some
andria chapter 17 . 11/4/2016
loved the ending I really did enjoy reading this story
andria chapter 16 . 11/4/2016
i hope they are able to get in and out of neverland with ease and get home soon
andria chapter 15 . 11/4/2016
interesting twist on the neverland arc so far I look forward to reading more I also enjoyed the emma/genie scene as well
andria chapter 14 . 11/3/2016
I hope emma makes it back to killian soon and that regina and henry find out what the thing is that he dreamt of
andria chapter 13 . 11/3/2016
this time I think they are either in neverland or based on the pink dust they could be in Camelot
andria chapter 12 . 11/3/2016
i found it interesting how henry read that story in the book as it was happening
andria chapter 11 . 11/3/2016
so glad they got the hat to work and loved the henry/regina moment at the end
andria chapter 10 . 11/3/2016
wow that was a nice twist to how Cora was killed. I was not expecting that
andria chapter 9 . 11/2/2016
I wonder who the man was that stepped out of the mirror? this story is very intriguing
andria chapter 8 . 11/2/2016
yay they kissed again. I hope they can trust this soldier person and I hope snow and mulan are able to find henry
Andria chapter 7 . 11/2/2016
i think they would go to either neverland or wonderland next. could this Rose be Belle?
andria chapter 6 . 11/2/2016
interesting having elphaba take control of the monkeys I hope snow and regina can get along to find henry
andria chapter 5 . 11/1/2016
that was a nice twist between Cora and belle
andria chapter 4 . 11/1/2016
i hope henry is able to get away from Cora soon
andria chapter 3 . 11/1/2016
ok this story just got all the more interesting. i cannot believe Cora now has Henry i hope they find him soon. I think Killian & Emma's location is either neverland or oz.
one thing i noticed at the end, you said Snow & James went to the grocery store, shouldn't it be Snow & David?