Reviews for Everything and then Some
jcanderson33 chapter 15 . 6/29
How does this not have more reviews?!
It is so good. I really love the whole world jumping... although i would have enjoyed seeing Hook and Emma in Tortuga.
i would like to say that prince charming's name is really David, is it not? James was his twin brother who was killed and David was forced to impersonate him?
Anyway i am really eager for more and you have done such a wonderful job. I wonder if Henry's book will update... i would assume if the portion of the beanstalk made it into the book one might think that everytime they leave another world it would update.
anyway keep up the great work!
fantasyfanatic123 chapter 1 . 4/21
Just wandering whether this will be finished anytime soon, really enjoyed reading it and can't wait for the ending
imstillaliveafterall chapter 15 . 2/8
I really enjoy this story! I hope you get the chance to update it soon. I'm really interested in what will happen the next time Emma and Killian see each other!
BarefootandStarryEyed chapter 15 . 1/23
Please come back! I love your writing! the story is addicting!
chat noire chapter 14 . 10/20/2014
I can't wait to read the next chapter! Will Henry still be taken to Neverland? There aren't any beans so I'm interested to see how you'll work that out, unless Cora did bring Anton? Please update soon!
captain swan otp chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
oh gosh, I am loving this story so far! is Neverland coming soon? I'm fairly certain the dark thing with no face is The Shadow... oh please update soon!
Robin chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
I found your finale reference. It's Emma interrupting the rescue partway through because she broke out on her own.
Yep, that's pretty much what most OUAT women do. Actually, most of the couples can kick their significant other's ass if the situation calls for it.

I like the idea of Henry and his family watching movies based off of their stories and making fun of just how ridiculously wrong they all are. That, and it would provide the couples excellent teasing material. Regina and Robin Hood especially. "Alas, you are no longer the fairest in the land, and thus must turn yourself into an old hag!" "And perhaps we'll see how much better that dress looks on you if you actually were a woman." ...Yep, they definitely got the start of an OUAT couple. True love beginning with the two trading insults and hitting each other. (Rock not required)

And how do you plan to hold Killian to his promise, Emma? Are you going to learn dreamwalking? ...I'm not sure if that's a scary thought or not. Also, any chance the magic shocks she keeps giving him are actually doing anything long term? Like, boosting physical abilities? Or maybe upping his magic resistance? Food for the plot bunnies' thoughts.

Keep it up, and have a Bag of Holding (Link keeps his items in one).
VMars lover chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
Update soon please, I love it.
Shazam00 chapter 14 . 6/29/2014
I love the part where Killian thinks about how Emma would break herself out and meet him halfway. That's the reference to the finale lol.
Annie Bradstreet chapter 14 . 6/29/2014
Great chapter, really love the reference to the Legend of Zelda, and yes I caught the reference to the finale! After reading the last bit, I think I know how everyone is going to reunite, looking forward to seeing if I am right about that.
Lisa1972 chapter 14 . 6/29/2014
oh that was good...
VMars lover chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
Update soon please.
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 13 . 6/8/2014
It was a Genie that came for them wasn't it? Which would mean that Jasmine is around somewhere! Oh I can't wait till the next chapter. Keep up the great work.
Doki-Doki-CS-Love chapter 13 . 6/8/2014
Hmm. gold topped towers, princeling.. what i thought i read as a furry monkey.. could it be aladdin and his Agrabah?
I'm seriously loving this story btw
Lit Lady chapter 13 . 6/7/2014