Reviews for Naruto: Legends of Two Jinchuriki
twilightphantom2 chapter 19 . 7/24
Epic story, nice storyline and a interesting cliffhanger, only question, when will you update? Im looking forward to reading it, congrats con what you got so dar.
Best regards:Twilight
wolfbane chapter 19 . 7/23
this was a good chapter and excellent confession from fü. also great job in the writing, i actually thought that the queen of spring was going to do something like confess her love or, as my inner Jariaya thought, express her gratitude with her body. though i do wonder did she ever consider just simply turning that heater off. i mean that would solve both her ecological and military problems in almost no time flat. with returning the native species natural habitat and the snow village's infinite amo.
i know that at first that heater sounded like a good idea for the humans but as you have pointed out it was a bad thing for the other species that live there and the inventor clearly forgot to consider what the device would do to the country's military. in the end this whole heater to turn the land of snow into the land of spring seems to have been more of a half baked idea that hurts more than it helps.

if that speech on the heater idea not being thought through was good feel free to use it. and modify it
UPDATE
InfernoKing chapter 19 . 7/19
I'm loving this story so much and I absolutely love this pairing to bad their aren't many of them. Im happy that one of them confessed their feelings finally and I can't wait to hear Naruto's response to her due to him being in shock. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
StarGazer2326 chapter 19 . 7/19
I have re-read this story five times now and it is still one of my favorite stories. Please update soon.
Ferdinand chapter 2 . 7/15
Good story.:D
ShadowImageComics chapter 19 . 7/12
Okay I was wrong in my last review. But this is interesting turn of events. I can not wait to see how this unfolds. You are doing a good job so far and I can not wait to see how Fuu's and Naruto's relationship works out. Keep up the good work and please come out with chapter 20. PS, I am reading your other stories, but unlike the others only talk about the ones that I reviewing on at the time.
ShadowImageComics chapter 18 . 7/12
Nice, I can not wait for the next chapter. You are doing a good job and I noticed that two tales will be part of his life as well. I can not wait to see how you work this out since like Fuu she was killed and had her beast taken from her.
DriveByReview chapter 1 . 7/10
This story has gone pretty well so far. I enjoy reading it overall (only ch. 19 has been released at this point) but it feels like you jumped to the opposite side of the pacing issue in the old story. Things feel drawn out too much, and while it isn't a bad thing in a book with an end in sight it's a bit of a problem when reading fanfiction.

There are too many authors on this site who write an Author's note in one of their final chapters "I'm not abandoning this story" only to do just that after that chapter, or several more.

It feels like you've moved from rushing a bit much through time to instead drawing out time too long for what your publish rate seems to be. I would love to see this story reach an ending, but at the current rate you might need 1,000,000 words. All the power to you if you make it there, but I don't think I'll follow you for this story and instead hope it gets completed someday unlike so many other stories on this site.
Ettore chapter 1 . 7/6
I really like this story. I've read all the chapters, I'm just reviewing chapter one because I was checking up on it. Update soon, I want to read the whole thing again with the new chapter when it comes out.
Wildheart21 chapter 19 . 7/6
this my username just did not feel like logging in

Good story i have to admit keeps me guessing to be honest. as for how the chapter ended do not see that happening i figured for a kidnapping but not replacement look-alike as well. Looking forward to the next chapter.
PredatorPuck chapter 19 . 6/23