Reviews for Naruto: Legends of Two Jinchuriki
Reisbig2009 chapter 1 . 12/1
Great story, I really hope that you decide to update and continue this fanfic!
nanox876 chapter 19 . 11/23
The Sage of the Six Paths said that Indra inherited his Yin Chakra and Asura inherited his Yang Chakra. In the flashback it shows Indra with a Susanoo and Asura with a Chakra Cloak and Avatar. However Asura wasn't a Jinchuuriki of any of the Biju so the Chara Form has to be a manifestation of the Yang Power. I believe that the Nine Tails Chakra merely brought out some of Naruto's latent abilities such as the chakra arms, cloak, and empathy detection.
nanox876 chapter 19 . 11/23
Will you be including the second and third Naruto movies and all of the aspects from the five movies in Shippuden?
migros256 chapter 19 . 10/23
Hope you finish this story!
colebryant246 chapter 19 . 9/17
Can you PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY cuz I wanna know if Naruto and Fu get together and what happens when they get back to the leaf village! . . .
Shisui Uzumaki chapter 19 . 9/9
Don't end the story on that please
One of the many traits about Naruto I never liked: his naivety in never realizing just what ninja are to do to their enemies. He's got Bruce Wayne syndrome, thinking he can just beat his foes and they'll either reform or someone else will end them permanently.

I hope he moves forward from this with that ridiculous notion thoroughly crushed and, while perhaps trying to avoid killing unless left without any other recourse, still is capable of taking a life without falling apart as he did at the end of this chapter.
Ryuuohjin chapter 12 . 8/12
Dead?
kakashisenju123 chapter 3 . 7/13
The moment you wrote about the first alone mission. i knew a Princess was going to be involved.. .. its just the way this fic js written
kakashisenju123 chapter 1 . 7/12
ah yes. If you are writing a Naruto fic. write a cringy ass Unlikely scene where all the characters feel flat And act in a way that makes them look lame and call it a PRANK. Good. You didn't disappoint me by dissapointing me thoroughly.
buterflypuss chapter 1 . 7/11
i just realized this hasnt been updated in years ;_;
nanox876 chapter 17 . 6/30
Personally for the issue with Sasuke it would be best if you have Naruto call him out on acting childish and never truly growing up which allows him to be manipulated by people who only give partial truths. Then after Itachi's death he begins to think on these words and chooses not to follow the Akatsuki while developing his skills to kill Tobi/the Leaf Elders/Danzo. Sasuke's development in canon wasn't very good and the fanfic "Path of the Avenger" by Discostu09 does it better so you should probably follow the same route.
Highlander83 chapter 1 . 6/29
When is the next update?
TheGamingBeast chapter 1 . 6/28
sorry for being a smart ass but its not Fuu its Fū
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 6/16
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
1,132 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »