Reviews for A Past to Remember
Anonymous chapter 4 . 1/5
This was a great story! Very true to the television series. I enjoyed it so much!
ParzivalHallows chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
Sad to see it end but I loved it! And the flashback of seven-year old Dick? Adorable! Yet sad at the same time. Great, great story. I'd definitely read more 60s stories from you, if you ever decide to make more.
ParzivalHallows chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
Aw poor Bruce! Ugh, Zucco is freaking evil. I love the codename you had Alfred pick too. Great chapter :)
ParzivalHallows chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Omfg holy crap this is amazing! You got down their personalities perfectly, and I laughed probably way too hard at all of the "Holy _, Bruce!" Lines. This is great!
frownypup chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
I really really really want to read more. I hope you finish this, otherwise, I will be a sad reader.. *puppy-eyeing you*
You've done a great job! Carry on! :)

Oh, oh, more fluffy father and son moments pleeeaase heehee
Kinya1987 chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
claps hands appallingly you lived up to the sitcom, get him cat woman, no one messes with the Grayson, and gets away with it... crack knuckles guys let me through, I'd like to get a good o' l punch.
Damian walks in.
Jason with a crowbar walks in and starts beating joker, overhears Zucco- hands crowbar to the munchkin- Damian takes over.
Zucco (two robins wait a min,
Damian: I'll teach the only one who get to openly belittle Grayson is me
Talia: keeps handing blunt objects to her son.
Joker in hiding: that red hood will never find me
Red hood: guess again throws away cigerate and takes out an AK-47
Nightwing: guys get out of my past.
Robin: I have to discuss something with father "tt i can't blame you Grayson father is an inadequate parent.
Me: Run classic Batman RUN!
Classic is always heartwarming ya did good.
JannaKalderash chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
The only problem would be Catwoman's presence. She'd be in the female section, not in the male's. Not unless they've gone co-ed.

The attitude of the villains is perfect; if there's one thing that they DO NOT tolerate, it's a child abuser/killer/insert term here.

Zucco is going to be in for a world of hurt from Joker, Penguin, Riddler, Tut, Bookworm, etc.
Kinya1987 chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
I'll protect him! grabs crowbar, thanks Jason, not lets to track down Zucco... (starts singing the genocide song from trigun...
How dare Zucco endanger robin! takes out some escrima sticks and hand them to robin. there in your future kid, contacts Dami, Tim, red hood and Hush. Were of to kill us a murder... mwhahahaha! Zucco wont know what hit him.

love the old classic batman robin,
JannaKalderash chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Did he expect him NOT to? The kid isn't stupid.

Reckless and angry, yes; stupid, no.

And just because Dick is considered dead, it doesn't follow that Robin is.

I'm just hoping that Dick doesn't do anything too dangerous.
TheBatmanlover4evagirl chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I really LOVE this story! I can't wait to read the next chapter (damn cliffhanger). Keep the good work up 3
JannaKalderash chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Well, I like both stories.

You might want to put in the reaction of some of the Rogue's Gallery to Dick's supposed death. He's been kidnapped/threatened/insulted by them often enough for them to have formed an opinion of him.

True, it might not be a NICE opinion, but at least it'd be an opinion.

Remember, to them, he is a KID. A slightly obnoxious kid, but then most teenaged boys are obnoxious. And all of the male members of the Rogue's Gallery has been an obnoxious teenaged boy at one point in his life. Even if they deny until they are blue in the face.

They have their problems with Robin, and wouldn't mind taking him out of the game, but to them he ISN'T a kid. If he's old enough to duke it out with adults, he's an adult himself, no matter how old he is.

Most criminals HATE and LOATHE child abusers and child killers. With a PASSION. They'd steal their grandma's Social Security check without a problem, but they'd balk at abusing a child, and any child abuser that ends up in prison, has a short life.

Maybe one of them could take upon themselves to take care of the Zucco problem for Bruce and Dick.
AJRedRobin chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Actually, I can't wait, this story would fit in well with my Bat Computer Archives Group on Yahoo.