Reviews for Chosen for More
DeepBlueJoy chapter 10 . 7/17
Lovely chapter. Great poetry of the soul. Lovely wedding. Lovely Giles and Buffy moments. I almost feel sorry for the broodmeister... almost. He's utterly capable of being a petulant git!
Spuffles chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
At risk of sounding like a super nerd, i will tell you now without looking it up, it is eppy 4:8 xx i love this
madcloisfan chapter 11 . 11/20/2014
Loved it
Angel16 chapter 11 . 8/1/2014
Hey, just found your stories and love them! You really have these characters pegged and your storylines are thoroughly enjoyable (and more pleasant than the real versions).

On the plus side, too, it's also nice to read well written works that I don't have to mentally edit for spelling and grammar. Very well written in ALL respects. Thanks for sharing! I'm looking forward to reading more.
lambean chapter 11 . 5/16/2014
This was just wonderful! I love your version of Chosen so much better than the original. It was so touching when they were trying to get out of the hellmouth. I was seriously in tears. Thanks for giving us the happy ending that we all wanted.
SlayerDaniWho chapter 11 . 5/9/2014
Such a sweet story, nice job. Totally would've preferred this S7 closing, I agree!
BookQ36 chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
Faith getting the bouquet made me laugh like a hyena. This story is so sweet, and bonus points for keeping everyone in character!
BookQ36 chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
Dear christ, if the song is 'Wind Beneath My Wings', I may have to hurt you through the internet.
BookQ36 chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
The Spike-speak was perfect, especially the finger-snapping, thinking-it-a-dream-denial part. Well done!
Ashes2Ashes121 chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
I was grinning madly throughout most of this fic, and I burst into laughter at Spike's choice of song for their first dance. This was a truly great read. I wish that this is how the series would have ended. If you ever consider making another fic in this 'verse (like about their children or something) I would definitely read it.
EllieRose101 chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
Ahh, finally! A happy ending! :)
Nice one!
EllieRose101 chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *jumps up and down*
EllieRose101 chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
loooooool. Poorly cooked brussel sprouts y'know! You're too much!

On a serious note: Xander's kinda pissing me off with how well he's coping at the loss of Anya.
Dawn is my girl though. Only one thinking clearly. May have yelled 'Amen!' a little too loudly when she said "Where else would Buffy be?!"
EllieRose101 chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
No NO NOOO!
I know they aren't dead, but are the other's SERIOUSLY wanting to bring back Buffy?! and not Spike?! And Faith doesn't care? And Angel thinks she's gonna be with him? And he'd be tempted to rip her from heaven , if that's where she was?
*bangs head against keyboard*
This is all so wrong!
EllieRose101 chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
He dropped to one knee. HE DROPPED TO ONE KNEE?! ?!