Reviews for Chosen for More
EllieRose101 chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
No NO NOOO!
I know they aren't dead, but are the other's SERIOUSLY wanting to bring back Buffy?! and not Spike?! And Faith doesn't care? And Angel thinks she's gonna be with him? And he'd be tempted to rip her from heaven , if that's where she was?
*bangs head against keyboard*
This is all so wrong!
EllieRose101 chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
He dropped to one knee. HE DROPPED TO ONE KNEE?! ?!
EllieRose101 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
You made me cry. Literal tears!
And then I yelled at Willow for joking about bringing Buffy back again.
Then I cried again.
My gosh. This is gonna be a difficult night for me, ain't it?
Mirandaannw chapter 11 . 1/24/2014
I really enjoyed this one too thank you for sharing
bowlingforvampires chapter 11 . 11/4/2013
Loved this story! Don't get me wrong, I love me some Joss, but it has always irked me that Mr. "Girl power" has promoted the Angel/Buffy relationship. To me it's telling girls that even if a guy does unspeakable things to you it's ok when he says "but it wasn't me baby" (ie: Angelus torturing Giles and terrorizing Buffy and her friends and killing Jenny AND Angel killing Giles and saying it was Twilight or whatever) or guys who say "you made me do it" as in Buffy sleeping with Angel and turning him back into Angelus. Wrong message! Yes I know Spike almost raped Buffy, but he didn't and he stopped finally when she said no. I really liked how you addressed that particular situation and I shall refer to it when I get into some of my more heated nerdy discussions with my Bangle friends (yes I know, I am ashamed). Anyway, I also thought Angel going all uber broody and putting a shred of doubt into Buffy was totally within character, cuz that's what the bastard does best. Thanks for sharing your wonderful imagination. I look forward to reading more of your stories soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
Thank you so much for sharing this story with us. It was a lovely bit of fluff and much more fulfilling for my romantic heart than the real ending of the show. Thanks!
Jhiz chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Angel asking for the sun to come back and dust him and Willow saying she could do it... pure hilarious fun. Great lines.
Jhiz chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
"You know, Faith, the more I get to know you, the more I suspect you taste like poorly cooked Brussels sprouts," he replies acidly.

Loved that line... so cute yet so snarky *grin*

Also, the concept of the monster and the man as two seperated yet combined entities is cool.
Jhiz chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
That was a very sweet proposal that Buffy butchered with her wait... but kinda cool that she told him that if he waits that she will say yes.

Your words did a great job experessing the panic as Buffy was running out of usable air. I especially liked the part where Spike transforms in exhaustian. That is a cool image.
Jhiz chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
now there is a scary thought... the vamp will not need the O2 but Buffy will... how horifying for Spike to have to dig and worry that she is slowly dying.
Lycans-DollHouse chapter 11 . 7/14/2013
Absolutely fantastic :)
DidiSummers chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
Hi!
Great story! I love it! :D
anon chapter 11 . 4/20/2013
This was a really good story but I have one complaint about the wedding guests...where the heck was Oz?
megumisakura chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
great story!
ginar369 chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
I think I might have checked for cameras! Or booby traps!
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »