Reviews for Chosen for More
Jane chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Just read all 5 chapters. Perfect s7 ending, Joss could learn a thing or two. Looking forward to the next chappie.
Ron'Hermione'F'and'A chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
I'm really enjoying this story:)
Can't wait for the update!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
Really good job I commented two chapters ago and I still think this is bloody brilliant
Rabbit-moon chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
OMG! I 've had so much fun reading this!

(Faithzilla as the wedding planner was bloody brilliant!)

Loved visiting with all these characters I have loved for so long and who feel like family now: Buffy, Spike, Willow, Xander, Giles, Dawn, Angel, Andrew, Clem, and all the rest. Thank you for inviting us all to the wedding so many of us wished for.
Miwakoko chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Boolochka06 chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
Four words...Wind Beneath My Wings

Aliciaa chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
Aww that was so cute. Faith as the wedding planner is funny.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Omg that was bloody brilliant please keep writing this is the best fan fiction I have read yet
Guest chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Great chapter.
HIddensoul1978 chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
Cant wait fopr the next chpater...i love it
ThunderStorm7916 chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
Ah, a wedding! XD while i am tempted to say "poor angel" i think spike is so much more deserving of her as he loves her so much more. anyway, great story. i always thought they should be happy together. i cant wait for more!
Rabbit-moon chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
Yay! A two-part wedding story for Buffy and Spike...this is like the best ending, ever!

So, glad you stretched it out to two-parts, so we can revel in the joyous moment for as long as we can!
Rabbit-moon chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
I've really had a great time reading your story!

Buffy and Spike engaged (For real this time; no haywire spell from Willow. ) You have made me a very happy woman!

Would love to see a rewrite of Hell's Bells with a happy ending. As long as Spike is in your fic, I'll be there!
CailinRua chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
Love this chapter, congrats to Pike or not killing them ll for considering bringing Buffy back again!
A) sounds like a fantastic idea, and C) sounds interesting. I feel like Spike would interact hilariously with Mal. And Wash. He would just confuse Jayne, but that would be funny, too. Not that they'd all be fighting one another, but I have always wondered who would win in a fight between Buffy and River. The thing is, it could all conceivably be one universe, even though there aren't demons in the future. Maybe they all got destroyed back on Earth That Was. Hmmm.
spapad chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
Keep going! this story is wonderful
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »