Reviews for Chosen for More
ginar369 chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
I think I might have checked for cameras! Or booby traps!
Whovian-CapitolGirl chapter 10 . 4/11/2013
OH GODESS THIS WAS AMAZING! I NEED MORE! :D:D:D:D:D
ginar369 chapter 10 . 4/11/2013
On AtS season 5 when Spike and Angel were fighting over the cup Angel told Spike that Buffy didn't love him that it was just sex between them. So I could see Angel trying to throw a monkey wrench into the happy nuptials. Especially after that horrible cookie dough speech Buffy gave him. I always thought there was a difference between the two souls too. Angel was curse, the gypsy's wanted him to suffer. Jenny's uncle said it when he came to town. Angel was supposed to suffer for what he had done. Spike sought out his soul. It's one of the main reasons I thought Spike was able to pull himself together so well after he got his. I think the gypsy's added the guilt to the curse to make sure he suffered. Spike was smart enough to know that all the guilt in the world wouldn't change his past. Words are meaningless, you can say you're sorry until the cows come home. It's what you do about the guilt and sorrow you feel that matters. To be truly sorry about an action you don't repeat it. That is atonement. Not brooding about all the bad things you have done.
Jane chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Just read all 5 chapters. Perfect s7 ending, Joss could learn a thing or two. Looking forward to the next chappie.
Ron'Hermione'F'and'A chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
I'm really enjoying this story:)
Can't wait for the update!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
Really good job I commented two chapters ago and I still think this is bloody brilliant
Rabbit-moon chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
OMG! I 've had so much fun reading this!

(Faithzilla as the wedding planner was bloody brilliant!)

Loved visiting with all these characters I have loved for so long and who feel like family now: Buffy, Spike, Willow, Xander, Giles, Dawn, Angel, Andrew, Clem, and all the rest. Thank you for inviting us all to the wedding so many of us wished for.
Miwakoko chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Boolochka06 chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
Four words...Wind Beneath My Wings

Aliciaa chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
Aww that was so cute. Faith as the wedding planner is funny.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Omg that was bloody brilliant please keep writing this is the best fan fiction I have read yet
Guest chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Great chapter.
HIddensoul1978 chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
Cant wait fopr the next chpater...i love it
ThunderStorm7916 chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
Ah, a wedding! XD while i am tempted to say "poor angel" i think spike is so much more deserving of her as he loves her so much more. anyway, great story. i always thought they should be happy together. i cant wait for more!
Rabbit-moon chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
Yay! A two-part wedding story for Buffy and Spike...this is like the best ending, ever!

So, glad you stretched it out to two-parts, so we can revel in the joyous moment for as long as we can!
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »