Reviews for Chosen for More
CailinRua chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
Love this chapter, congrats to Pike or not killing them ll for considering bringing Buffy back again!
A) sounds like a fantastic idea, and C) sounds interesting. I feel like Spike would interact hilariously with Mal. And Wash. He would just confuse Jayne, but that would be funny, too. Not that they'd all be fighting one another, but I have always wondered who would win in a fight between Buffy and River. The thing is, it could all conceivably be one universe, even though there aren't demons in the future. Maybe they all got destroyed back on Earth That Was. Hmmm.
spapad chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
Keep going! this story is wonderful
Guest chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
I was so excited to see this new chapter in my inbox today :) i have loved every chapter just like the show. I would love to read a alternative ending to hells bells. Kiss ass writing. Love it!
Louise chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
omg! thank you for such a wonderful read
i was in post buffy re-runs depression after I watched the last ep and felt cheated out of a good ending for buffy & spike...

can't wait for your next chapter!
CailinRua chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
A) Your flashbacks are beautiful. B) The Scoobies are so damn selfish. C) I'm sad this i almost over!
CailinRua chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
I wondered for awhile there if Spike was human- glad he went into game face and eased my fears!
CailinRua chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
That's gotta be a little traumatic for Buffy considering she's woken up buried with no air before! I absolutely love the voices you've given Buffy and Spike (everyone else, too.) it's all so spot-on and very believable, so the story just flows. This is really great work!
CailinRua chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Ooh- I love this!
supernaturalfan2123 chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Really amazing story so far. Keep it up. I like that Spike is able to Walk into the sunlight, that is pretty awesome.
mizzstrawberrylove chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Love it:) keep going cant wait to read more!
katkot81 chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Can't wait for the next instalment.
Rachel chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
omg I absolutely love this story! spike and buffy are so sweet together its insane. and the storyline is fantastic! ] really hope you update soon!
spapad chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
I cant wait to read more. This is very good! Love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Love it:) keep going cant wait to read more
Rabbit-moon chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
Wow! This is such a great story! I love it!

You don't have time to be reading this comment! You need to get back to writing your wonderful story! I need the next chapter!
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »