Reviews for Êtes-vous une bête ou un ange?
Power Of Funk chapter 27 . 10/24/2013
Wow I've been waiting my whole life for this and I didn't even know it XD Also when Sam was all "you're in love with him go get him!" I was just flabbergasted it was so much like a romcom I was all "Go Dean go you've only got 15 minutes to get to the airport before his plane leaves and you lose him forever!" Ohhhh I have too much fun talking to myself :(
Nova the Hybrid Minion chapter 27 . 9/4/2013
The descriptiveness is beyond amazing. I absolutely adore the way you write.
I loved this story so much! Thank you for writing it! C:
Nova the Hybrid Minion chapter 25 . 9/4/2013
Don't mind me, just sitting here giggling and fangirling... C:
Nova the Hybrid Minion chapter 23 . 9/4/2013
Aww, yay! Reunion!
And he misses Cas? Asdfghjkl.
I love it! C:
Nova the Hybrid Minion chapter 20 . 9/4/2013
I just can't stop reading! C:
Nova the Hybrid Minion chapter 19 . 9/4/2013
It's so beautiful! I just love it.
The way they shared stories and connected over their banishment? Absolutely brilliant.
Amazing. C:
Nova the Hybrid Minion chapter 17 . 9/4/2013
By far my favorite chapter! I love this story so much.
At first, I thought I wouldn't like it because of what it is based off of. But after reading this far, I absolutely love it.
I just keep reading and reading. I usually review every chapter when I read, but it's so good that I can't stop, so I made myself write this.
You deserve it. It is beautifully written.
I just love it. C:
Mrs. Kitsune chapter 27 . 8/31/2013
Due to this author being emotionally compromised and unable to portray her love for this story in proper words, this review has been constructed for her.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Much love,

The Fox's Garden Staff.
Drowning Flower of Spring chapter 27 . 8/23/2013
You're absolutely amazing. This story is the most beautiful fucking thing I have read in a long while. I love every detail you wrote about the wonderful displays of nature Dean experienced while being confined in the cave with Cas. The way you also described Castiels true form was not what I was expecting, but in a good way. You perfectly made Cas into a beautiful and misunderstood being while also being very alien and something hard to picture with the human mind, because he IS a creation that humans have never laid eyes on before, so they really wouldn't be able to grasp his true image without trying to make him into something more human, something humans would be able to understand. I don't think you gave yourself enough credit for this in the summary. Even though I see LITTLE spots where this resembles beauty and the beast, I think it's far greater, it strays so far from it that I don't think you needed to tie it back to Beauty and the Beast. It's definitely unique. And I'm glad you didn't make Dean and Cas have an overly sexual relationship. They were close emotionally instead which helped with the fairy tale feel. Sorry I'm rambling, I just really love great fairy tale, nature filled stories. You write beautifully and your story made me feel really connected to it. I hope more read this and see how talented you are.
ScienceWolf chapter 27 . 8/21/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I have tears in my eyes now. I can't... I just... that was so wonderful and beautiful and perfect and amazing and I loved it and oh my god and-
We are sorry, but this reviewer has overloaded on feels. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back later.
Queen Beanie chapter 27 . 8/18/2013
this story was great the read :D you did a wonderful job!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/18/2013
:D
sushiroll13 chapter 27 . 8/18/2013
This was an excellent adaptation of a classic tale. Great work!
Through Space chapter 27 . 8/18/2013
Oh my goodness! That was one of the BEST stories I have read on this site.

Thank you for sharing such a great piece of writing. It was a pleasure to read. I really hope you post more in the future.

Thank you.