Reviews for Gone Mute
Please write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
COME ON, I WANNA SEE WHERE THIS GOES. HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
TheAwesomeCocoPuff chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Find your patience. Now. It's a one chapter three-shot. Now go read my previous sentence. What is wrong with it? Is it perhaps the 'one chapter three-shot'? Yeah, thought so. Otherwise, it's good! I kinda know how Ciel feels because I have gone silent for long periods of time, though for slightly different reasons... I like it! An update would be nice! I'll keep looking for one!
Weiss Schneezed chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
It's been so many months since you've wrote this when is the next chapter going to be out?
Grayluisawesome chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I love reading your stories, and I wouldn't stop for the world. I wish that maybe you could find the time, in the future, to read some of mine. :) Not saying you have to, but I hope you do. I would very much like your opinion on them. And I'm working on a Black Butler fanfiction, so maybe when I finish, you could read it and give me your thoughts on it. It's my first one you see and I'm a little nervous about how people will think of it.
Fedski chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This sounds very cute! I can't wait to read more! Please post up soon!
Lalalala chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Update! I love this!
WhatWasLost chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Please update! I really like this story.
angel stalker chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!
b.w chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
where is the next chapter? you cliffhanger that was a good fanfic . 0.o $.$ make some money wit dat
promocat chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
poor ciel! his pride!that's why he will not speak to sebastian
BlackButlerFreak chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
ahh dont give up so easily bassy! :P cuuute! keep writing and update soon - cant wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This is great! gotta keep writing:)
Of butlers and band members chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter! Wow! Please update fast, this is awesome.
Tanya chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Really curious to see what happens mext!