Reviews for There is Another Sky
QueenofRhymes chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Beautiful and it made me cry! Damn you. ;(
Renee chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
awwwwwwwwww ;(
it was really good writing and i teared up...but it's really good
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
this is amazig and sad at the same time i cried like a crazy baby
desluncho chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Very nice :})
MemeLee chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Omg this is so emoctional, I can't stand it!
Critic 89 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
This is a extremely beautiful piece of writing. Very impressive job done here, you have great potential to become an extraordianary writer. I like how u never mention tenten's name, yet describing her actions so clearly such that we know exactly who she is. This gives it an almost mystical feel to your story. I also love the style of your writing where you keep repeating 'this is just a ritual' as it intrigues the readers to find out what tenten is referring to, making us want to carry on and continue reading. It is yet so heartbreaking and bittersweet when we fins out the tragic reality of the situation, neji is dead, and tenten is remembering him on his birthday. This is by far, the fanfic that evokes the most sympathy in regards to neji's death, and brings people to be more empathetic towards Team Gai, especially Tenten. Amazingly compelling and deep, this is one story not to forget. Fantastic and amazing job well done.
tikaorangefan chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
right now i needed something like this to cry and thank you because it helped me
Nessxoxo chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Omg what is wrong with you? Im crying blood
Omg what is this? Omg omg you are an excellent writer though you broke my heart to pieces, but i love it! I think Neji couldnt be more proud of her!
LonelyAsura chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
My chest literally tightened from how much it hurts! This is so beautifully written and and the feels are slapping me in the face repeatedly. Great job on this piece :)
Crazycally chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Sad but interesting
Brownstar92 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
This was so sad and heart-warming :)
un4getabl3mem0ries chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Very well-written and so so sad ): almost teared
Fumiyo Nakayama.71 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
this... this story make me for the can't count time remember Neji TT
Brickbrain the retarted seal chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Oh god, I almost cried when I came to the end. And I sit on a lesson where I'm supposed to write a funny story... I got a hunch about what had happened but didn't get where Gai and Lee where... And now the tears are coming back...! TT-TT
AonoKenshi chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This is so sad! It's great, and it really should have more reviews and favorites. I wish Neji didn't die!