Reviews for Melody of Memories
Akane Izo chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
The feels.. The feels.. *sulks*
Nicholai8059Lover chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
God, I cried TT! not from sadness! but from how BEAUTIFUL this fic was! oh my gosh it's so emotionally beautiful! I LOVE how PERFECT you made the family fluffiness! and what made it more emotional, that I was listening to this recital "Robert Miles - Children (Orchestral Version)".. write this in youtube and listen to it! it made me feel that I was with them and was listening to gokuder's play! so I cried with them T_T! really, you should suggest at the readers to listen to it while reading this! it's the perfect one to gokudera to play, even it's name is perfect for the story! anyway, I REALLY LOVED this fic more than what you can imagine! I don't know what to say more, but this is also one of my TOP FAVORITE FICS! , and I think you should add Gokudera's name besides 'Vongola 10th Generation' .. hope you write more :)!
milodinooo chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Oh my! I really liked the family fluff here ;
Bleach-ed-Na-tsu chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This made me want to cry, but not because it was necessarily sad, but because it's wonderful to see everyone care for eachother so thoroughly.
This was really amazing Therese, keep being awesome and writing more awesome stories!
Juni Bee chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Absolutely beautiful. Enough said.
KhrFan chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
*standing ovation*

Reading this while listening to Yiruma's "River Flows". Makes me cry. I love this story. :")
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Awww :( Sad family fluff but you can feel the love in the room. Listening to Rihanna's Stay makes it more sad.
DepthOfMusic chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
That was so sad,but beautiful too. It was very touching. And I'm all emotional all of a sudden xS. Great job; I loved it!
PrincessxThexRipper chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
You always get me so close to crying... 'Mazing.
Shaariin13 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Wow, you've been busy lately, huh? That was a lovely piece, my dear. The emotions were overflowing, and you could feel their pain. I like what you did at the end, where they paired off. Good job!
Nana chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I'm too lazy to log in. But the feels Fran... the feels.
Past Story chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Man that was so sad but so amazing! Great job it was just so awesome! Man I'm tearing up it was so emotional! Seriously great job!
Great chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Fanily fluff, the best fluff of all. Loved this oneshot.
Mockingjay Rose chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Your writing is filled with excellent expressions and wonderful vocabulary, and I love how you've created a tragic mood throughout this story. It's a truly emotionally touching piece. Well done.

-MJR
SV Speedy chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
...that...that is so freaking sad...*tear-filled eyes*