Reviews for Traveling Soldier
DaRkANgEl chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I'm crying I read so meny stories like this and it turns out the same
*crawls to a corner and sobs*
DGrayManFanatic chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
Came across this fic again and it STILL makes me cry like it did when I first read it when it came out D,: It's been a while but I do hope you write another chapter (and preferably one where Lavi is still alive :3) And I hope things in "real life" are going well for you as well :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
This ALMOST made me cry i love your use of letter writing, Please write another chapter. Yullen
Kaoru A. Bookman chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
i would like a second chapter
IceKeys101 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I have read this story 10 times and I cry about the same every time I read it maybe 10 bathtubs full of my tears because of this story it's the best story ever I hope my PM gave you ideas of the next chapter
Hneko chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
is there gonna be another chapter for the Traveling Soilder thing? because my friend and i were crying alot at teh ending of it... so is there gonna be another chapter?... is there gonna be a happy ending? is Allen gonna see Lavi again?
Cassie chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Plz make a second chapter! I fell in love with this story thay i even cried! I really hope you can make it so lavi is really alive!
RiversofSilver chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Dude, if you don't write a chapter, I will go crazy, I swear. Can Lavi be like, presumed dead? That way there's a chance that he's still alive? UPDATE!
91kaycee chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
amazing! please continue! also did lavi still have both eyes? if so make his death be wrong but he lost the use of his eye and other awesome stuff! look forward to read your next chapie! :) may the muses or plot bunnies be in your favor.
Origami Lotus chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Please please let it be a mistake! Please let it be like in nanny Mcfee 2 were they messed up and sent the wrong telegram to the town. Please let him be MIA and they find him later just please don't let him be dead...please?

Loved the chapter and the letters this is really be beautiful and I'm close to tears right now _ but I love this story but it, it just hit me in the feels. This is really well written and I can't wait till the next chapter
PheonixShadow chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
NOOOOOO keep him alive! :( I think it's heart breaking when people who are forced to fight for their country ends up leaving their loved ones behind... but otherwise, it's perfect, their relationship. The letter Lavi wrote to Allen asking him to be his sweetheart is so cute! And heartwarming. 3 And we all know that's what Laven is about. Loving but in a way tragic, because of their circumstances.
EvaWinters chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
That was so sad in the end, but it was a nice story.
BTW, did the Hughes you referenced in there based off of the Full Metal Alchemist Hughes?
mitsuyo-chan chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Haaaa? You killed Lavi! ;( Now sit down and write a next chapter with the miracle of Allen in alive Lavi's arms! :D
The damon girl chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This story was really sad. I liked it, but I prefer happy ending. Lavi and Allen was too cute together, I almost thought it was a crime, that the story ended like this, but if it wasn't like this, then this wouldn't be yours. At the end I cried for the first time after reading a story. I would love to read a happy Laven fic from you, so I'm going to check your profile. Sorry for the bad grammar, I'm not from England, I learned it in school. Good luck in the future!
The damon girl
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
that was the most depressing thing ever...yet I loved it. why!? D: