Reviews for Trials of the Angels
EndlessChains chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
This has been a nice set of oneshots between the two couples. Very sweet and comfortable to read. There is a lot of emotions put into each chapter. The first chapter was like a prologue of how things turned out and that they are both living happily with each other. The second was very interesting to read. It made a lot of sense that their child would wonder where he was going. It was a life changing experience for him to try and understand what his dad is trying to say. The third chapter is funny with Tayuya trying to figure out what is wrong with her. The mood swings in the end will be interesting to see. Well he survived that is for sure. I cannot wait to see if you will be adding more to this or not. It will be quite interesting to see where your imagination will take you next. The songs for each chapter seemed quite appropriate for the meaning behind each one's setting. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Sakura and Ino! Gross! Sakura is my fav character and she is not a les! Oh and Korra from LOK isn't a les either!
dbzsotrum9 chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
kawaii :) maybe you can have the face of Naruto put on the mountain before he's Hokage, like they did with Minato (he was chosen by Sarutobi as kage and his face was put up there before he took the title)
Lost Idea Alchemist chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Introducing... expecting mother Tayuya! Yet another awesome chapter!
I actually played 'Because of You' while reading this... it matched surprisingly well. Tayuya's gran'ma sucks as a relative though.
Hurry and update :)
alchemists19 chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Beautiful
Tevor Ox chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Good Charlotte sucks, and what happened to boxing Kirby?
Lost Idea Alchemist chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Admittedly kinds short, but enjoyable anyway. Looking forward to the next installment :)
I noticed this was mostly a fluff chapter, but hey, people need variety. If every story on FFnet was rushed action, this site wouldn't be nearly as popular as it is.
Hurry up with the next update.
foggraven chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Nice little story
Darthtatersalad chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Very good you should make more when the time permits.
Tevor Ox chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I get it, Kirby looks like he has boxing gloves on.
Brian O'Conor chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Isn't Tayuya dead.
Jetslinger chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Aw dude, this is great! Such a cute story, and I love the decision to keep her in a leg brace. Of course you can keep it up. I write this pairing because there isn't nearly enough love for it. Or wasn't, I haven't been very active in reading since I started Melody. The more narutayu, the better.
Nameless Sage chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Beautiful. Absolutely Beautiful. This story I really can't describe how much I love this and the Pairing itself. You just seem too take my breath away when I read the story. I must thank you for writing something this brilliant. Keep on writing, your good. Peace.
megaplayer chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
your awesome. nice story you should make more stories with this pairing
Lost Idea Alchemist chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Love, hate, loathe... which one should I choose? How about option 4: favorite?
A really well-written story. Reminds me of when I wrote 'The Rokudaime's Vengeance' on my first account, although that couldn't compare to this story... truly an awesome read :)
Keep up the good work,