Reviews for True Believers
Guest 2 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
First let me say, Yay! Another Cobert writer!
And this is beautiful. Wish Julian Fellowes had included more of the story surrounding the aftermath of the miscarriage. This was a lot like I had imagined it would be. Great writing! You caught the characters' voices so well.

Please write more Cobert stories! There can never be enough ;)
risingdancer chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
A wonderful, but heart-wrenching story. I would have loved to see more of how Robert and Cora dealt with their loss on the show. What you wrote was believably in character. Great work!

I am such a sucker for these types of lines: "God I thought I lost you," They make me cry so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Wow, this was heartbreaking.
CountessCora chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
One of the best.
PrincessConsuelaBnhmk chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
OH THE ANGST! But seriously though, I'm crying.
I really like the second person perspective. It's different. I don't think I've ever read a fic like that before.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Beautiful and utterly heart breaking. Would definitely read more stuff by you. Coberrrt x
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Very beautiful work! I love it! There surely is something missing at this point of the show. I like your version
Settees-under-siege chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Omg this was heartwrenchingly good. I love that you chose to address it from 1POV rather than the usual way which really enhanced this story. You captured Robert so well. And PLEASE, being a fellow Cobert and McGonneville shipper, don't be put off from writing by what others (myself included) have done. If you feel the urge to do more, I'll be reading it! ;)

ps One minor thing. Right at the start of the story, O'Brien says "My Lordship" - during those days, terms were either "My Lord" which you used further down or "Your Lordship". Not sure if that was just a typo but thought I'd mention it.
RemyG0265 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Very well done. I too wish there were more stories about this situation. Though a terrible loss for them, I really enjoyed this story.
Katie chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This is amazing. I have been wishing for more peices that deal with this loss for Cora and Robert. You handeled it with such care that the pain felt extreamly real. Bravo.