Reviews for The Mistakes I've Made
W chapter 6 . 9/4
love it so much
I hurt po in the most possible wat
Boiiiii if you don't get your...
Wargaming Super Noob chapter 3 . 6/11
you are an absolute beast with this story. please keep the story going. i love your work. thanks for helping fill the Kung Fu Panda desire that ive had for the past few days. again, thanks and God Bless.
oh my gosh. FUCK YES NOW THEY CAN GET LIT IN BED TOGETHER
hey man, read your work while you listen to this link on repeat: watch?vFKxgkHmlXBo&index2&listPLz2fmxbONx_t8dABom8BDD4B9rzAPmK2u
Guest chapter 6 . 9/3/2016
jaja propuesta con la familia incluida
Anonymous chapter 6 . 4/20/2016
My head has exploded from the amount of lovey dovey fluff
Guest chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
I AM TIGRESS.I LIKE PO AND TIGRESS LOVE
jeffersongongora chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
vida lo e leido todo excelente de verdad aunque jamas cri que era song crei que era tai lung jejej pero bueno me gusto que bine que bien buen trabajo nos veremos pronto n.n
darkoes1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I honestly dont like anything after the third chapter. I dont like how po came back at all and how song suddenly was crazy and knew magic and poisin. But if you had po leave for at least a few mnths it would have been better. Even though it was a good story mostly and written well
Solarsystemex chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
Awwwwwwww! Such a wonderful story! That Song is so evil! I'm glad she was sent to prison! Shame on Tigress for trying to hold back her feelings and punching Po into the Peach Tree. But Po forgave her. Nice romance and friendship, not to mention, what a great proposal! :D I LOVE IT! :D Keep it up!
MusicalNinja15 chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
And nothing in the world could ruin this moment.

No matter what.

OH! That was a simply beautiful ending! Nothing could ruin the moment for Tigress, Po, or me! It was a very fantastic ending! I loved it!

I found it funny that it took 2 months and 1 week to finally capture Song! She must be pretty sneaky! Good thing she's in jail now! She won't be causing any more trouble! Uh, well, hopefully... what was the thing that made Song control Tigress? Was it one of her tiny umbrellas?

Anyway, I thought the parts with Shifu and the Five were funny. I can just imagine Tigress and Po on the steps of the Jade Palace holding each other in the sunset while Shifu and the Five (save for Viper) made barf faces. It was a really wonderful scene!

And YES, YES, AND MORE YES! Po finally asked her the question all of us TiPo lovers have been waiting for! Yay! They're getting married! How wonderful! Now that, was a perfect way to end the story! Absolutely wonderful...

I can't believe its over! It was such a nice read! I enjoyed it a lot! Well, I guess in a way you're a bit glad I didn't review until later. That way you got a few more reviews even though the story has been done for a while. :)

This has been wonderful. Every single sentence I read from you wants me to read more! I look forward to reading more work from you, I know you have plenty more in store for us! Thank you, SO much for dedicating this story to me. I feel truly honored. This was such an exceptional story and I thank you that out of all the authors here on KFP fanfiction, you chose me and Sleet12. Thank you.

MusicalNinja15 chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
Ahhhh! Now Po is fainting! Oh, this is extremely dramatic! I can not believe it was Song! I don't like Song. It was bad enough having another feline in the tv show, but a feline that likes Po! Uh uh, Po belongs with Tigress! I'm glad you've kept it that way. There are some stories where Po and Song get married, yuck!

I loved Tigress taking control of her body and mind again. I was funny with Tigress being upset about the whole thing, and also her favorite pants getting ruined! It was funny! It was as if someone had messed with her favorite training hall obstacle!

Poor Po, I tell you, every single time he thinks Tigress likes him back, he ends up getting beat up! Poor panda, he's so stubborn to give up loving Tigress. I liked when Po was trying to call for help and the Five just HAD to be gone! It was funny! Thank goodness Shifu heard Po screaming though, although I don't think Shifu did a very good job defending...

And you portrayed Song very well. I know we haven't seen her so much in the tv show, but this is how I would see an evil Song! Very good! I need to know what is going to happen next! You are doing such a wonderfully, fantastic, amazing job! You have really progressed in your writing in every way!

MusicalNinja15 chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Who's that creepy controlling voice! No, no, no! Some kind of knife hit her in the head! Tigress... :(

Now that, was AWESOME! I really did think Po was gone...until he took Tigress and me by surprise! And that line! It was so beautiful!

"I just can't stand to be away from you."

So pretty! That is like classic love story romancey lines! So adorable! The way that you do TiPo and the romance between the two is just lovely!

I liked the meditating part with Tigress breaking the rules. I can just imagine Po and Tigress in a beautiful, lush, forest with the birds singing a love song every time they kissed!

It was funny to see Shifu. He had a bit of a happy side to seeing the two lovebirds kiss and then a stern fatherly side at the same time! It was portrayed very nicely! I liked it. I also liked the Fives reaction as well! I always love when people make them giggle at Tigress and Po! It's always so funny!

I was also thankful that Mr. Ping didn't ask any question regarding his grandchildren! Other authors always do that! I admit, its funny. But I'm glad he didn't ask any questions for a change.

Wonderful chapter as always! I just absolutely LOVE your detail, the way you tell the story, the story line, and the way you portray the characters! They are nailed! Looking forward to reading on!

Random Person chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
That was pretty cool. No, AWESOME would be more like it. i especially liked the humor when she said she was tending to his injuries. [holds back laugh] okay, anyway. i have the perfect plan for revenge on song. HAVE PO EAT HER HEAD AGAIN! THAT WAS FUNNY IN THAT EPISODE.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »