Reviews for The Promise
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I like the local man's idea of feeding Walt and Roy to the alligators. Roy being alive when they come for him isn't a bad thing either. Too bad Walt couldn't suffer the same fate, since he was definately the more evil of the two. Sam won't ever have to worry about the two of them again. Dean did good. :)
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Good background work here. I felt, however, it was a little too easy. I realize Dean could whoop those two with no legs and an arm tied behind his back. But a single gunshot just seemed too easy. I would have liked to have read more of a struggle. After all, you can't be a hunter if you don't know how to defend yourself against monsters. Another thing you might want to consider is showing the reader (or rather REMIND) the reader what an asshole Walt really is. Dean enters the bar and just cooly watches Walt in action-you want your reader to sympathize with Dean by demonstrating the animalism that Walt portrays with other people in the bar. Maybe he trips some waitress -maybe he gets sloshing drunk and lewd with another girl.
LOL Sorry... didn't mean to just carry on here. ;)
judyann chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Love it! This was wonderful!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Awww, loved this. Bless Dean's heart.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
wow that was a good one shot thanks
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
"Mister!" the local shouted just as I'd opened the Impala's door. "Mind if I ask why you came down here and killed this piece of shit?"

There were plenty of reasons I could have given and most would have been the truth. Yet as I think about it, I finally give him my answer. "He hurt my little brother."

Those two lines right there are what made the story perfect to me! It's so wnderful to have this Dean back. The one who more than anything, wants to keep his baby brother safe. I have missed him for so long and am so happy to have him back!
babyreaper chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Loved it but I think Walt and Roy died way too quickly, I haven't seen any of the new season yet but have been keeping up with stories and You Tube, Thanks.
missingmikey chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Always wanted to see those two get theirs!
hotshow chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Very good story. Thank you.
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Well done. Good job on the POV.