Reviews for A Rush of Blood To The Head
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
ahhh soo good!
Geo Nova chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Absolutely wonderful and hot, love Ron's Dirty talk!
Momo-GemFarrel chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This was just wonderful! I just loved the power struggle between the two of them. It was fun to read! Great job.
peanuts-mum chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Good game indeed! Great fic
hiddenhibernian chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Laughed out loud at this: ‘unlike with Keepers, for whom looking like an anorexic gorilla was actively encouraged’.

Draco liking shiny things was a truly inspired simile, you have a beautiful way with words!

Whoa, I didn’t expect slash when I clicked into this, but boy, did you pull it off!
The banter and how Draco kept looking for Ron’s red hair, and how true to character the narrative voice was make an amazing story. Somehow, you manage to make the attraction between them believable, even to someone like me who never would have imagined Draco and Ron together in any capacity.

The whole Quidditch setting, the grown wizards with responsible jobs who still regress to teenagers as soon as they get on a broom, and the wry humour thorough made it very enjoyable. Great work, keep it up!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
great work thanks keep up with it please
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I absolutely loved this it's not very often that I get to see Draco and Ron as a pair. I absolutely love the idea of quiddich being a main part of this! I also loved the way they were in the broom shed ,so hot!