Reviews for Dämmerung
Bad one chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Really nice, you should write more with them )
kumi chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Interesting indeed... I never considered Mami X Homura... I thought of Kyouko X Homura this is certainly new though...
Markus Ramikin chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Let me add to your quote collection: "Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment."

Okay, to be more serious now. "innumerable time" is weird. Time is uncountable, and the word innumerable doesn't work with it. Also, "made piece". And "All she needed from some literature and should have proselytized for the 'Church of Madoka'" seems malformed and makes no sense.

Those little things aside, the story is quite good. I rather enjoyed reading it. In fact I think it should be a little longer; at some point it should have stopped being so Madoka-centric and explored Homura's and Mami's relationship more in its own right. Add more weight and focus to what these two mean to each other.
Abicion chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Reading Mami fanfics makes me hungry.
Tobi chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I've always been fascinated with the idea of a relationship that both is and isn't, if that makes any sense? I think you managed to depict that here quite well, in fact. Not much else to say, except I do enjoy these kinds of stories, filled with uncertain promises.

I'd love to read more pieces like these from you in the future, if you plan on doing more. Kudos.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Excellent
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Well, well, soldier...

This...was...Wow.

This story was beautiful. Simply...just, beautiful!

This was a very serene read with beautiful details and it flowed really, really smoothly!
I think this story could've might as well been animated into an OVA or short clip. Seriously! *W*
This story simply captivated me. I love it! (Heart)

Outstanding work!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Valisco chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Wow, this fanfic was amazing. I adore the Homura/Mami pair, and it's so nice to read a fanfic for them. I liked how you brought out Homura's more softer side (it reminded me of the days she was her timid, soft self before she made the contract) when Mami told her that she wants her and loves her. Mami also keeps her mature, graceful appearance with a tint of dominance in this. Great work.