Reviews for Diamonds For Tears
Guest chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
Please add more chapters! I'm super curious to know what he's planning!
NightAngelReviewer chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
Ohh... nooooooooo
Great story so far
NightAngelReviewer chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Just finished chap. 2, I love the story so far :D
zeldafan100 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
man, that was so hot! i havent played re5 yet, but i need to get a ps3 first. lol I really love how you kept wesker in character like th way how he talks. he has an intresting formal way of talking and you got it down perfectly! I really enjoyed the sex scene too! wesker was so sexy in his actions and chris too! i just didnt think chris would actually consider joining him, since he wants to make the world a bad place. keep up he good work! more sexy scenes please! _
The Amazing Amelia Jones chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
Ahhh! I don't like it when Wesker and Chris fight! Please update soon! I really enjoy this story!
Animpropernut chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
Oh my goodness, dear author! Two chapters (of different stories) in one weekend, I cannot tell you how happy I am right now. In fact my sis almost disowned me for overreacting.
Anyhow, I'm loving the development so far, I hope Chris won't start hating himself for being the one that fed Wesker the crazy idea. Really Looking forward to the next installment of this (and/or your other on going stories.)
Keep up the good work!
ShivaTheDestroyer chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
Yay, another chapter! Can't wait for the next one. :D
Morriganna chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
I'm glad this story got updated. Chris gave Wesker something interesting to think about, but I can't wait to see viral Chris.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
Wahhh finish this!
lol Chris comes off like a little girl with his tantrums
Yenokda chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
Wow, just don't really know what yo say, it would be awesome if you'd keep writing *w*
raindropdew chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
I love this story don't stop writing it, I haven't seen an idea like this one and I'd love for you to continue! I wonder what chris is going to do he needs time to think then hell figure out something who knows maybe albert can calm him down but I'm mad at albert as well shame on u * hits albert then runs for my life* I'm excited for the next chapter! (:
LittleMissMolly chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
d'aaaawwww domestic majiniiiii
''If she says your name one more time, I will feed her to the majini.''
''you make me proud.''
ADORABLE COUPLE PAIRING MOMENT
Hack Generation chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
chris...WTF CHRIS WAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU WTF MAN?
Hack Generation chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
''Right, If these Lickers are needed to help with your research then fine, I can handle it. I'm not a child''.
*my reaction* well DAYUM, excuse me Shaquiqui!

i pictured chris doing a perfect Z Snap with a hand on his hip-the 1st thing that came 2 mind after chris said that
Hack Generation chapter 2 . 10/15/2013