Reviews for As You Wish
suesacrab chapter 4 . 3/18
What was the word he said?
starcrossedloddy chapter 14 . 3/17
Glorious :)
starcrossedloddy chapter 8 . 3/17
Your A/N , hilarious! LMFAO! I'm almost In the same boat but I don't have great writing to fall back on. ;)
Your story so far, unspeakably beautiful... I love the darkness laced with tiny anticipations of light. I really hope it has a happy ending
badjujube chapter 7 . 3/9
This chapter is so filled with pathos, in the best possible way. The little boy and Aro not wanting to touch his mother again, Bella hurting Aro and being able to love him because of it. So beautifully done.

badjujube chapter 6 . 3/9
The walking into the water thing is quite poignant as is the image of them swimming down to the bottom. I like your use of color there.

Thanks,

badjujube chapter 5 . 3/9
This is dorky. Although, I would have been pissed at Jacob for imprinting on my kid, too. So he's gonna be all cave-man sulky all over her and her daughter? It's ridiculous.

badjujube chapter 4 . 3/9
My short list of particularly nice imagery here:

1) The thing where the elevator doors split them apart.
2) The "ash" image here towards the end.

Also, this Bella makes me have a sad.

badjujube chapter 3 . 3/9
The way in which you build their relationship, piece by piece, is really intriguing. It may be PIP but each encounter adds an element. Well done.

badjujube chapter 2 . 3/9
Things I love here: "Carlisle dresses like a grandfather." and Aro's love for Jane. I forgot to mention in the first chapter that my non-existent heart broke when he was talking to Jane's head.

Also, "My worst sin. My best one. My favorite." That's particularly pretty. Oh, and "Just not the Draculas. Those guys were assholes."

I think I did a good job of keeping it brief here. Yay me.
badjujube chapter 1 . 3/9
It's absolutely criminal that you have 100 (!) reviews for this and I hate reviewing but since fanfic won't let me favorite it (!) I'm apparently going to have to GO THROUGH AND REVIEW EACH CHAPTER. So I hope you aren't uber paranoid or anything because I know how getting a ton of emails can send ME through the roof.

Now that I've gotten that off my chest. I love this story. I also love "Sunlight" but I enjoy the angst in this one a bit more. just sayin'. I'm not sure it's because it's smuttier, I think it's because it's more real in terms of jumping off from canon. IDK.

You have some really interesting imagery here, like the last line about leaping at the same moment, with their shared madness. It works well.

I'll try to be less verbose in the future.

Vampiriccountess666 chapter 15 . 3/2
Thank you for this story!
What's my name chapter 5 . 2/8
But I liked this one sooooomuch!
Evey Claire chapter 3 . 1/3
This is just unbelievably perfect, like perfect perfect! I mean the stuff about Elvis and Carlisle? God, that was brilliant! How do you come up with this stuff and why hasn't everyone of the planet read this because the stuff you write is some of the best stuff on here, just the sarcasm. Wow, you're amazing!
pegasus5406 chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
This was a wonderful story, I really enjoyed it. thanks for sharing it with us and I look forward in reading it's sequel. Until next time...bigg huggs. Peggy
silversimon chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
Very enjoyable story. Well written and sexy at times. Thank you for sharing.