Reviews for Champion's Legacy
Bubblefun4638 chapter 32 . 7/24/2014
Hey please update this story. I really love it. Plus I want to see what happen next in the story.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/8/2014
Please, please, please, please update the story
gokuss4kamehameha chapter 32 . 5/18/2014
Nice chapter,you should update faster,but it's well worth the wait
Kickinwriter26 chapter 32 . 5/8/2014
I agree that this chapter was well worth the wait. All in all, it is a cool chapter
eltigre221 chapter 32 . 5/8/2014
awesome chapter, well worth the wait, sorry I haven't been here much, but that was unexpected learning more about Quincy's past, and Dan almost learned about his dad's adventure at the castle when he was younger. :)

well I hope the excitement continues in Celadon City :) until then, later and have fun writing you three :)
Wolfman613 chapter 32 . 5/6/2014
Please write next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
Thewhatzupwriter26 chapter 32 . 5/6/2014
Shocking and cool chapter
mambu12 chapter 32 . 5/6/2014
WOOHOOO YOU'RE BACK WEEE
randallxcon chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
Well as your name is red riolu might the pokemon be oh, I don't know a red riolu? The Skylar thing is a bit offputting. Leaving your family for years like that? That is some shitty behavior. They should have raised him better.
randallxcon chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
First chapter is off to a very good start. I never would have paired Ash with Iris, the constant kid references annoy the hell out of me, but them I'm not a writer. This is the first time I have tried to read a next gen fic. I am hopeing that Team Rocket don't make an appearance. I really hate them.
Kickinwriter26 chapter 31 . 3/1/2014
Great chapter, the battle is cool.
eltigre221 chapter 31 . 2/28/2014
ahm...
FINALLY!
Sorry I've been waiting for forever and a day for the new chapter, and it was very nicely done. now we're in Connor's home town, and meeting his mom and learning more about him :) but my curious question is what'll happen next to our four friends? and will they be okay? well I guess I'll find out when the next chapter comes, later you three and have fun writing :)
Thewhatzupwriter26 chapter 31 . 2/28/2014
Awesome chapter, let's just hope that it won't take four months to put up the next chapter.
Guest242625 chapter 30 . 2/19/2014
Please, Please, Please, Please, Pleasse Continue to Update, the readers have been waiting for a long time for the next chapter. Please, come back to the story!
Kickinwriter26 chapter 30 . 2/21/2014
It has been a long time since you updated. It's a great chapter. I am curious about who is Conner's friends are. I really hope that you update soon. Plus I wonder about what Quincy is hiding from them. Please Continue the story, the other readers will love it.