Reviews for Trainer and the Princess 3: Battle for Unova
Dgreen20 chapter 14 . 8/24/2014
i'll be honest. when i looked up and saw only 10 stories with her as a main character i was like "Are you fucking kidding me, why is that number so low?". your the one with the most stories with her. all good stories, not complaining there. there is just so few with her in it. even less with it even halfway good. you exceeded my, you obliterated them to a billion pieces with how good this is. Looking forward to reading more, i hope this series never ends. she defiantly deserved more screen time then just one episode, they need to make the next movie with her in it to make up for that injustice. you more then willingly made it up for them but still, great collection of stories, enough ranting from me, keep up the good work
Pokman12023 chapter 18 . 10/1/2013
Doesn't Ash have Latios too now from king Brian?
RyoshiMorino chapter 20 . 8/15/2013
An excellent ending, BA, but didn't Salvia already have an Eevee from book 1? Anyway, the pregnancy is really going to make things crazy. Both for Ash, and Salvia!
RyoshiMorino chapter 19 . 8/15/2013
Excellent battle. Nice to see Laprass back again. And Madeline is still as cute as ever.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/12/2013
Great ending to this story! I hope you start the next part soon.
Btw, was the change in plans that you originally planned a lemon scene?
Momijifan Low-Ki chapter 20 . 8/12/2013
What?! Salvia's pregnant?! When did Ash & Salvia had sex cuz I don't think I remember reading that chapter? Also please let me know when Trainer and the Princess 4: Adventures in Hoenn is ready to read.
AshK1980 chapter 20 . 8/12/2013
Nice work on this excellent ending of this excellent story! Keep up the awesome work as always! I look forward to your next story! Keep up the awesome work!
AshK1980 chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
Good work on this update as always! Keep up the awesome work!
RyoshiMorino chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
This just keeps getting better and better! I can't wait to see what happens next! I knew Ash had thought of adopting Madeline, and I was hoping that he would!
AshK1980 chapter 18 . 7/31/2013
Nice update as always! Keep up the great work!
RyoshiMorino chapter 17 . 7/24/2013
Perfectly touching chapter. Salvia losing her voice because of grief was an excellent way to show how hurt she was. Ash's way of cheering her up was perfect.
RyoshiMorino chapter 16 . 7/24/2013
Tragedy indeed. I cannot say that I didn't expect something like this to happen to poor Salvia or Brian. Chris being the coward that he is wouldn't stop no matter what he had to do. Though I'm glad to see the war is over, but I'm interested to see where the road will take them next.
AshK1980 chapter 17 . 7/23/2013
Nice work on this awesome update! Keep up the good work!
AshK1980 chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
Sad chapter. Still it's a really awesome story so far! Keep up the great work!
AshK1980 chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
Great work on this update as always! Keep up the awesome work!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »