Reviews for Tequila and Tears
gibbonsarenotmonkeys chapter 1 . 2/27
This was a really enjoyable little fic. Good job keeping everybody in character, and the end line was golden! Nicely done.
Lola99 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I officially have a new favorite author on here. If my name didn't already give it away, I was incredibly disappointed that Vega wasn't a romance option.
I've liked everything of yours I've read so far-your characters are great!
Vakaria chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Love this :) I totally wanted a renegade option to punch Jacob in-game
KoteDiM chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Very nice base for a fanfic. And I absolutely agree with your opinion on how things ended between Jacob and Shepard. This is a very nice idea for a follow up.
It's also nicely written - and I loved the end of the chapter. Hope to read more of this : ) great job
Mordinette chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Jacob totally deserved that! I was already liking Vega in your other story, but now I like him even more.

I loved this:

"Well shit." Shepard collapsed back on the floor with one hand on her head. "Reputation ruined and I didn't even get laid."

LOL!

I wouldn't mind if you continued the story. ;)
AJ chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I had a femshep who romanced Jacob. I can see James backing her up with an ex... and I can see her letting him. Very nicely done.
Katschaba chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Perfect! I wanted so badly to punch Jacob, so I am definitely glad you did it! :D Vega is great guy, it is bad he isn't LI in the game :-(
Great story ;-)
CelticGrace chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Thank you thank you thank you!