Reviews for The 'S' Bomb
lmill123 chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
I loved how Tony tore into Gibbs. Like Tony no longer gave a dam if Gibbs put him on report for going around or over his head. What Gibbs fails to realize is that it would be his rear in the sling and not Tony's because they would look at it as Tony was doing his job, while it would looki like Gibbs was trying to cover for an old friend. And we have all seen Gibbs act in this very same manner many times on the show over the years. The thing is even with the truth shoved in Gibbs face Tony still has trouble getting Gibbs to believe the facts. Even Fornell and Trent Kort have been at the end of the wayGibbs thinks when it comes to someone he served with or Mike Franks.
ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
How could I not love this one, too, Binkybella?! Just right
Leonora Chris chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
was good, but forgiving came little too fast...
katesari chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Like this! Enjoyed reading this. Always good to see Tony stand up to Gibbs. Bye
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Really love how Tony stood up to Gibbs!

I think your version of everyone if just great!
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
It is not often we see Gibbs having to deal with his own miscarriage of justice. You did a really good job with this, of keeping both Gibbs and Tony true to their characters.
NCIS fan chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
You tell 'im, Tony!

I really enjoyed the story - who cares if it's an old plotline? You certainly did it justice!

A small issue - in the flashback, when Gibbs accuses Tony of intimidating the witness, Tony answers that he didn't intimidate "her". I kept going back trying to find a "her", and finally decided that you must have meant "him", since the only apparent witness was Kingsley himself.

Anyway, great story - off to read your next one now!
newgal chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Love it
PeppermintPattie chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I liked it very much and it's a very good plot that I haven't read before but I haven't been a member long.

In my opinion it felt a little rushed. All that lovely angst, conflict and hurt/comfort could have been drawn into a wonderful multi-chapter. I wanted to know more about the Senator, more about his relationship with Gibbs, more about when Tony started to suspect him and how Tony felt about having to confront Gibbs with the news etc.

As I said, I liked it but I wanted to love it. Good job.
kunturorqo chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Great story! I love the fact that Tony tells Gibbs off privately. Too bad Gibbs doesn't do the same...i.e., taking the one to be reamed out into his 'office.' I so love competent Tony, and you showed it very well. Thanks for a great read!
Reddy Willowatt chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I enjoyed this. I always like to see Tony stand up to Gibbs and call him out when he's wrong.

I'm curious about your A/N. You say this plot has been done over and over again by everyone. If everyone's writing it, I'd have expected to find more examples than I have. But, I've only come across three stories with a similar plot, ie:

An old combat buddy of Gibbs shows up, Tony suspects he's up to no good, tries to tell Gibbs, Gibbs won't listen and reams him out, Tony stands his ground and argues back at Gibbs, tries to get him to see reason but Gibbs refuses to consider the man could be bad. Tony was right and someone is injured as a result of Gibbs taking the old buddy's side.

'Loyal' first, then 'The Test of Bonds' and this one are the only ones I've seen that follow that plot. But, apparently, you know lots and lots of others. I really like this plot line and would like to read them. Would you please tell me at least some of the titles and where to find them? Thanks!
mightymousestapler chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Nicely done, but I don't think the premise has been done to death at all.

The only other similar one I've read is "Loyal" by Zee Viate. A great story with a plot line very close to the "daydream" Velveteen Habit mentioned in her review. :)
keembur chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I loved it I wish there was more stories with tony taking a stand :)
catsmeou chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I hope Gibbs doesn't forget this lesson anytime soon. Gads, he can be thick-headed at times. Excellent, wonderful story!
victoriantealady chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This is the Tony that Gibbs saw in Baltimore and recruited! I love competant Tony. Fun, goofy Tony is good too I just wish the writer's would show the other, real Tony more!