Reviews for A Different Image
Wonderful
kyokosa2gawa015 chapter 18 . 2/2
wonderful!
ManamiYuki chapter 18 . 1/26
Hahaha! Wow, this fic is freakin' HILARIOUS! And it twists at the best of times so I couldn't help myself to reading more of it... Waiting for the next one! See ya! Oh and tnx for the good read.
qpenelope chapter 18 . 11/14/2014
lol
Guest chapter 18 . 11/7/2014
awww poor Gokudera... This chapter was so funny! Welcome back to writing! I can't wait for the next chapter
Nightmare Knight Zero chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
This chapter was awesome :) Tsuna has two different personalities! Hope to see your next update soon.
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 18 . 11/5/2014
This is really funny, it cracked me up so much, how on earth is Tsuna going to cope now that he's all schizo
lovleydragonfly chapter 18 . 10/27/2014
. . . . . . . *faceplant*
adieu bastard chapter 18 . 10/27/2014
Hehe... Just want to say, continue it dammit! I was seriously on the edge by chapter 17 then you say something like that on the last? You're killing me D:

Anyways, I recommend you to finish it so that I can get to read a KHR fanfic that deals with the class and have their mafia be exposed to public and everything!

If you finish this, I'll tell you this! You're fanfic is the first one that finished with a theme like this! (to me at least)
meme7789 chapter 18 . 10/27/2014
WHY! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!
Cielo.amante chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
Okay..
Okay..
At least you gave us the flow of the story..
This is one of my fav fics even if it isn't completed..
Thank you for telling is what would've happened in the next chapters!
But can you write 'discontinued' in the summery?
So that the new readers will know before they start?
Anyway
Good luck with writing in your next fandom!
Ciao
Great chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
If you already have the plot, just finish it. If you were a book writer or mangaka, this would seriously be an offense to current fans, causing them to NOT continue reading your stories. So seriously, if you already have it, finish it and then say you are moving to other fandoms. I hope you rectify your mistakes.
AnimeDAngel chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
Wait what...so it's just a synopsis of how the story would end...well it's better the me leave three stories unfinished because I can't seem to get them back on track. But still I was looking forward to the new chapters
SkyBlue24 chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
haha. 25 chapters in 1. hilarious
wushu723 chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
it's alright ;) atleast we get to see how will it end and how will it happen. thank you for your hard work :D