Reviews for A Perfect Victim
Bhavie chapter 2 . 6/2
YES HELA U RULE WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND WILL CALL UR KINGDOM THE LOWEST ONE. HELA ONE SMALL REQUEST FROM ME MAKE THE COUNCIL MEMBERS BEG FOR SOMETHING AS SWEET AS PAIN AND BREAK THEM FOR ETERNITY.
Bhavie chapter 1 . 6/2
WHAT IN THE WORLDS IS WRONG WITH THE FUCKING COUNCIL MEMBERS UUUUMMMHHH I THING ITS BECAUSE LOKI KNOWS THEM VERY WELL AND SPOIL THEIR PLANS TO CONTROL THE FUCKING KINGDOM.
Alyssa Renae Cortez chapter 1 . 3/17
I absolutely love this chapter and the second one. I read the sequel and it was amazing. You have a talent for writing my friend.
Connwaer Heap chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
I'm crying! Okay, actually I'm not, but this is still really sad. So Hel has the council, but what happened to the guards?
Connwaer Heap chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
This is so sad. Is this in the same universe as your time travel Marvel story?
babyloki21 chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
OMG... I'm crying *sniffles*... It was very beautiful.. Loved it .
Hekka chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Isn't Odin should be authorities in the final instance? He is definitely superior to any council (council no more than this - all the final decisions belong to the king). This is to him people swear allegiance to no council (members of the same council also made these vows - so disobeying the orders of their king is tantamount to betrayal). Soooo, I am inclined to think that Odin only pretended that he was looking for a solution to his youngest son. Most likely he is absolutely sure that only such punishment will serve Loki a lesson.
LittleLokiFox chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
I love this! It made me cry! You're a beautiful writer, and your stories are so pleasing to the mind! Now, excuse me, I'm reading the sequel.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Sad sad sad sad...
AWESOME chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
OMG this made me so sad u have talent i actually thought he would actually die! please write more stories like this! :D
Sumi chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
I like how you describe loki prison life and interaction with the guard.

Although it is hard to believe loki get fever since he is frost giant. So, i like your loki trial version better, more vivid and beliveable in shocking way.
lokifan chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
so heartbreaking sad then sweet touching fill me with awww moment
Zephyr169 chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
Oh My Gosh. That was AMAZING! I loved it! I will definitely read the sequel! -
Whispers From A Silver Tongue chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Please make a sequel. I sounded like a dying penguin while reading this, so why not do it again?
Whispers From A Silver Tongue chapter 1 . 7/27/2013