Reviews for A Perfect Victim
Suzy P chapter 6 . 4/10
Just read again and enjoyed. Keep writing about Loki. Love it xx
jsaba chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
I can't wait to read this! Don't you dare abandon it before I even start.
T-tawny chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
MY POOR SON! *thumbs up*
Soledad chapter 6 . 10/28/2016
This is brilliant ! Thank you so much !
Moonmilk chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Good job friend! I absolutely love this already! This is so sad...but good, wonderful writing style!
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 6 . 10/27/2016
Will we see Loki's recovery? Or does story stop here?
Bhavie chapter 2 . 6/2/2016
YES HELA U RULE WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND WILL CALL UR KINGDOM THE LOWEST ONE. HELA ONE SMALL REQUEST FROM ME MAKE THE COUNCIL MEMBERS BEG FOR SOMETHING AS SWEET AS PAIN AND BREAK THEM FOR ETERNITY.
Bhavie chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
WHAT IN THE WORLDS IS WRONG WITH THE FUCKING COUNCIL MEMBERS UUUUMMMHHH I THING ITS BECAUSE LOKI KNOWS THEM VERY WELL AND SPOIL THEIR PLANS TO CONTROL THE FUCKING KINGDOM.
Alyssa Renae Cortez chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
I absolutely love this chapter and the second one. I read the sequel and it was amazing. You have a talent for writing my friend.
Connwaer Heap chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
I'm crying! Okay, actually I'm not, but this is still really sad. So Hel has the council, but what happened to the guards?
Connwaer Heap chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
This is so sad. Is this in the same universe as your time travel Marvel story?
babyloki21 chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
OMG... I'm crying *sniffles*... It was very beautiful.. Loved it .
Hekka chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Isn't Odin should be authorities in the final instance? He is definitely superior to any council (council no more than this - all the final decisions belong to the king). This is to him people swear allegiance to no council (members of the same council also made these vows - so disobeying the orders of their king is tantamount to betrayal). Soooo, I am inclined to think that Odin only pretended that he was looking for a solution to his youngest son. Most likely he is absolutely sure that only such punishment will serve Loki a lesson.
Ink.Droplets and Fox.Tails chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
I love this! It made me cry! You're a beautiful writer, and your stories are so pleasing to the mind! Now, excuse me, I'm reading the sequel.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/15/2014