Reviews for Best Laid Plans
I loved that! :)
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Very well written.
BlueDorid chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
This was really great! Lighthearted despite the injuries and who doesn't love stubborn Legolas. Thanks for writing!
Dancin'Robot1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
loved it great job
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Wow. That was pretty smart. X)
Arlya chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Really good story :)
HelloDenmark chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Yep, yep. That was a good plan. :D
C.L. Forest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Wonderfully written and very amusing. :))
Bourbon Rose chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Oh man you're writing again! This is so brilliant, as usual. You get the characters spot on, honestly. I can't wait to read more of you :D
myselfonly chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Hi and welcome back to the fandom! I enjoyed 'where fault lies' the first time I read it and often wondered about the tale behind it, so thanks so much for finally shedding light on the mystery :)

I like how your Legolas is JUST the right amount of arrogant so that he seems proud rather than unbearable. I like that your Aragorn isn't one of those terrible, angst riddled versions of Aragorn but rather knows himself and what he is about, even amongst immortals. They are both fully fleshed characters and well done to you for that.

This is playful and fun, a nice bit of action as well. Everything you need in a fiction, really! Thanks very much for sharing this with us :)
jebb chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
welcome back this was a great read you have such a light touch when it comes to conversations between ranger and prince even in the darkest of circumstances, more please
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I love ALL of your stories! I'm so glad you've started writing again! This was great! Please do more!
Phase D chapter 1 . 3/1/2013