Reviews for Trio
OnceUponABlonde chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
Oof, my heart! I played the song in the background as I read this. Perfection. I've loved that song for a long time and am defintely incorporating it in my wedding, should that happen!
I got feels, they're multiplyin'!
I almost don't want the show to come back on- I will forever live in this AU and in all of their fanfic'd love!
OnceUponABlonde chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
This is incredibly well done & very moving. Props & thanks!
Super love the series AND the blog, btw. Just found it a few days ago and I'm (quickly) making my way through the entire thing and keeping up with the fics here that coincide. :D
killie 64 chapter 13 . 10/2/2014
Pleeeaaassseee, cooommee baacck! Maura, Jane & Dylan cuteness overload. But seriously, please come back! ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
Fluffy feels. Feely fluff.

LOVE IT
ChrissyToph chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
OMG you mentioned Frozen, even the knock of the stomach! This is so adorable and perfect, love it so much 3
ultimatefailure17 chapter 13 . 5/7/2014
please update
noblegraces chapter 13 . 4/18/2014
Awwwww you're back!
*warm, totally appropriate hug* ;D
I love it.
michaudia chapter 13 . 4/18/2014
D'awwww...this is soooooo fluffy! I love it.
On a serious note, I love that you have Jane being the one who's pregnant. Given the fact that Maura has expressed concerns about her childhood and carrying Paddy's DNA, it makes sense that she wouldn't want to be pregnant and possibly pass along negative traits. The Rizzoli's, for all their dysfunction, are known quantity. And Maura loves that known quantity.
I'm really looking forward to seeing where you take this.
Thank you for sharing with us.
rehellams chapter 13 . 4/18/2014
Thanks for sharing this story. I am so eager to read more soon. Thanks again.
D3nsei chapter 13 . 4/18/2014
So far, cute little short story of Jane & Maura's life with a growing family! I'm just shocked that Maura isn't carrying the baby instead of Jane!
oddsox823 chapter 13 . 4/18/2014
Aww. This family gives me a toothache but in the very fluffiest of ways.
cjunited38 chapter 13 . 4/18/2014
awwwwwww so sweet i love them so far
mrj726 chapter 13 . 4/18/2014
Bread in the toaster. Plate in the dishwasher. Candy in the wrapper. Card in the envelope. Coffee in the cup. Grand in the slam. Head in the hat. Rattle in the roll. Jiggle in the jelly. Rugrat in the River. Bubble in the bath. Tickle in the tank. Story is working and it's a good read! Thanks!
Coke Cam chapter 13 . 4/18/2014
I don't even want kids and this makes me want one! Great chapter, love Jane's interior hesitations and hopes especially when mixed with Maura's dry scientific humor.
L2GQ chapter 13 . 4/18/2014
So sweet another munchkin on the way more happy Rizzles running around yes!