Reviews for Trio
Awwwww you're back!
*warm, totally appropriate hug* ;D
I love it.
michaudia chapter 13 . 21h ago
D'awwww...this is soooooo fluffy! I love it.
On a serious note, I love that you have Jane being the one who's pregnant. Given the fact that Maura has expressed concerns about her childhood and carrying Paddy's DNA, it makes sense that she wouldn't want to be pregnant and possibly pass along negative traits. The Rizzoli's, for all their dysfunction, are known quantity. And Maura loves that known quantity.
I'm really looking forward to seeing where you take this.
Thank you for sharing with us.
rehellams chapter 13 . 22h ago
Thanks for sharing this story. I am so eager to read more soon. Thanks again.
D3nsei chapter 13 . 4/18
So far, cute little short story of Jane & Maura's life with a growing family! I'm just shocked that Maura isn't carrying the baby instead of Jane!
oddsox823 chapter 13 . 4/18
Aww. This family gives me a toothache but in the very fluffiest of ways.
cjunited38 chapter 13 . 4/18
awwwwwww so sweet i love them so far
mrj726 chapter 13 . 4/18
Bread in the toaster. Plate in the dishwasher. Candy in the wrapper. Card in the envelope. Coffee in the cup. Grand in the slam. Head in the hat. Rattle in the roll. Jiggle in the jelly. Rugrat in the River. Bubble in the bath. Tickle in the tank. Story is working and it's a good read! Thanks!
Coke Cam chapter 13 . 4/18
I don't even want kids and this makes me want one! Great chapter, love Jane's interior hesitations and hopes especially when mixed with Maura's dry scientific humor.
L2GQ chapter 13 . 4/18
So sweet another munchkin on the way more happy Rizzles running around yes!
afret2010 chapter 13 . 4/18
Aww, Dylan's gonna be a big sister. Something tells me she's going to rule the roost where any siblings are concerned!
Bonesgeek101 chapter 13 . 4/18
LOL awww this is so cuteee 3 Just fantastic xD
Valeria-Val chapter 12 . 11/26/2013
Gaaaaaaaaw :3
L2GQ chapter 12 . 11/25/2013
Lmao I love it! I could just see it all! Pls post soon!