Reviews for A Headache Coming: Scientific Harry
Wizards don't know how magic works why would they know anything about muggle science?
mysinger chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
Good story! I can see why Harry gave his professors headaches :) I think some of these issues might have come up with Hermione if she hadn't been so determined to fit into the wizarding world. I love how Professor Flitwick was the one to encourage Harry instead of feeling threatened by him. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
om gosh. yes? YES? yes. i agree. with it all. this whole shibang. i love it. your welcome.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
thanks
also the nine years later bit... V well done!
CurseofGladstone chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
not a bad ending. but surely you would need to induce a quantum flux into the dilithium matrix to stimulate the subspace ripples? if not then its quite possible his experiment will induce a tachyon pulse that will initiate a temporal breakdown. this could tear the fabric of space apart!
murgel chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
Funny!
And with so much potential. Maybe an episode collection?
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Bwahahahaaa! XD yea cause wizards wouldn't know what to do with muggle science.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Please make a full story and get a computer not a smart phone!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
I suddenly have flashbacks of Methods of Rationality.
Iryelb chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Adorable, like the cute little brother to "Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality".
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Awesome.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
You should've made an actual novel on this then a silly one shot for you're 15 seconds of fame. This could've been a really good read especially if you dumbed down the language a bit to draw in other readers yet still keep the theme of science and technology in it.
Dio96 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I found this highly amusing. Thanks for that. I can only imagine how frustrated the professors would be.
RCPMione chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Would you mind writing a full story for this? I can see a lot potential in this and with other muggleborn students like hermione in the mix, a lot of headaches for the wizarding world.
00legionwalker00 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
this kind of fics are awesome.
where can I find more?