Reviews for A Headache Coming: Scientific Harry
om gosh. yes? YES? yes. i agree. with it all. this whole shibang. i love it. your welcome.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
thanks
also the nine years later bit... V well done!
CurseofGladstone chapter 1 . 9/5
not a bad ending. but surely you would need to induce a quantum flux into the dilithium matrix to stimulate the subspace ripples? if not then its quite possible his experiment will induce a tachyon pulse that will initiate a temporal breakdown. this could tear the fabric of space apart!
murgel chapter 1 . 5/17
Funny!
And with so much potential. Maybe an episode collection?
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Bwahahahaaa! XD yea cause wizards wouldn't know what to do with muggle science.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Please make a full story and get a computer not a smart phone!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
I suddenly have flashbacks of Methods of Rationality.
Iryelb chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Adorable, like the cute little brother to "Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality".
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Awesome.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
You should've made an actual novel on this then a silly one shot for you're 15 seconds of fame. This could've been a really good read especially if you dumbed down the language a bit to draw in other readers yet still keep the theme of science and technology in it.
Dio96 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I found this highly amusing. Thanks for that. I can only imagine how frustrated the professors would be.
RCPMione chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Would you mind writing a full story for this? I can see a lot potential in this and with other muggleborn students like hermione in the mix, a lot of headaches for the wizarding world.
00legionwalker00 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
this kind of fics are awesome.
where can I find more?
bryghtsparx0913 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Hah brilliant! :D
GatorLHA2 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Excellent slam on the magical world. Could you do a piece with the Goblins?
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I really enjoyed this story, thanks! If you ever get a chance to, you should read Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality, if you haven't already. It places science in Hogwarts just like yours does, although the both stories differ, of course.