Reviews for Sweet Young Thing
Capricorn75 chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
I'm glad things look optimistic with Esme. It's funny, I don't have an issue with Carlisle and Edward, yet I hate the fact that my 20 year old daughter is dating a 30 year old man. Hypocrite much, lol?!
I really enjoyed this little story. Thank you for writing and sharing it with us! Oh- I googled carbunkle because I didn't know what/who that was, and why it was a nickname for Carlisle. Can I just say I am thoroughly grossed out now?!
Capricorn75 chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
So glad Carlisle was able to win over Edward's mom. Now let's see about Esme...
Capricorn75 chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
Poor Carlisle. And excuse me, Garrett, but their relationship is really none of your business.
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
That was delicious!
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
These guys are so sweet! I'm glad Edward isn't afraid to go for what he wants :-)
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I saw the Monkees in 1986, when I was 11. I was crazy in love with David Jones. Weird Al opened for them, and it was just Davy, Micky, and Peter. It was a really fun show :-)
Anyway, I'm so happy to find a CarlWard fic I haven't read yet. I'm about to devour this baby!
Featherfreak chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
Just finished this story for the second time, loved it.
Angelpoppet chapter 8 . 11/22/2013
Lovely fic. Carlisle was a total sweetheart and I loved the way that Edward was so mature. This is one of those stories where I'd love a couple of out-takes from other peoples pov's. One question though. Did I miss an explanation of Esme's behaviour?
cejsmom chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
Totally loves your story. Would love to know what happened to them in the future! Thanks for sharing with us.
addicted-to-romione-bedward chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
Read it all, honey! I loved it so much! Sorry I didn't review every chapter.

It was such a beautiful story. Edward is so sweet with Carlisle.

I really hope you add a little more. :)
MinaRivera chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
Loved this short fic, kinda wish there was more, at least one more chapter. I do love me some Carlward, specially when Edward is younger ;)
shewoolf chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
Had me crying right along with Carlisle. Beautiful!

Catherine
Anonymous Syd chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
This story is so amazing and sweet. I don't care that Carlisle is older than Edward; the mere compassion and love they share is real and that makes their relationship work. Great job!
irelandk chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
:-)
borednhomealone chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
What a lovely story. I enjoyed every bit!