Reviews for Anything For Sammy
what about Ross and Tristan? and the other children? will Wyatt and Alex be like lovers in the future? we (I) need more) stroies about the Winchester Family... please!?

contact me at if you want some help...
heavenscent65 chapter 347 . 3/15
I've Read the whole story,very nice ! It took me a week or so to read ! This could be movie..I think it's that good ! Thank You !
Shannonisabanana chapter 347 . 3/13
This is by far the best and my most favorite fan fiction I've ever read!
Shannonisabanana chapter 94 . 2/27
I was definentley afraid to take on a story this large. but I'm about 55 chapters in and it is simply amazing! I am so glad I started it and can not wait to see where it all goes.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2016
This has got to be my favorite story ever in the history or ever. I laughed, cried, blushed, worried, awed, and generally felt fulfilled finishing this story. I felt so engrossed in the plot it would be hours that have passed before I even budged to use the bathroom! Not a good idea but definitely worth it. I really didn't want to say goodbye to the family and thier adventures, however I couldn't have hoped for a better ending. Please, never stop doing what you love. If it's writing about how two brothers and their angel create a thrilling and emersive adventure, kick ass and create beautiful supernatural children then so be it! Thank you so much for this wonderful perspective on a love story. Literally I could go on forever about this, I could and would! You're awesome and my heart goes out to your talented fingers and brain for a story like this!

Sincerely, The Peach Reader xoxo.
Guest chapter 347 . 8/3/2016
I just wanted to say I enjoyed this story very much. You are very talented. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Kris
cadytheneko chapter 347 . 7/6/2016
This has to be one of my favorite fan fics now This is amazing. You write beautifully.
GabrielleTennantlovesdean chapter 184 . 5/30/2016
Lol I loved the days of our lives reference and when one of the men "looked like dean" because of how Jensen was on it. Fantastic writing!
GabrielleTennantlovesdean chapter 110 . 4/26/2016
Love, love, love! The star wars reference. Love.
GabrielleTennantlovesdean chapter 68 . 4/22/2016
I personally love the idea of cas being pregnant. I think it would be cute for Dean to rub cas's pregnant belly. Sweet kind of. Great fanfic so far, I can't stop reading!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 7 . 3/13/2016
Baby is a nice pet name, but I think Dean's shouldn't be baby since he's older.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 3/13/2016
I loved Sammy's little kindnesses and how he's not as oblivious as he is sometimes in the series.
Beizanten chapter 4 . 2/19/2016
Hot and sweet. Love how popular dean is and how bold sam is
Beizanten chapter 3 . 2/19/2016
This is great~ Cute ans love the denial!
Beizanten chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
sad and very sweet! Too bad you make John evil, he may be far from father of the year but he try his best~~!