Reviews for Anything For Sammy
I just wanted to say I enjoyed this story very much. You are very talented. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Kris
cadytheneko chapter 347 . 7/6
This has to be one of my favorite fan fics now This is amazing. You write beautifully.
GabrielleTennantlovesdean chapter 184 . 5/30
Lol I loved the days of our lives reference and when one of the men "looked like dean" because of how Jensen was on it. Fantastic writing!
GabrielleTennantlovesdean chapter 110 . 4/26
Love, love, love! The star wars reference. Love.
GabrielleTennantlovesdean chapter 68 . 4/22
I personally love the idea of cas being pregnant. I think it would be cute for Dean to rub cas's pregnant belly. Sweet kind of. Great fanfic so far, I can't stop reading!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 7 . 3/13
Baby is a nice pet name, but I think Dean's shouldn't be baby since he's older.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 3/13
I loved Sammy's little kindnesses and how he's not as oblivious as he is sometimes in the series.
Beizanten chapter 4 . 2/19
Hot and sweet. Love how popular dean is and how bold sam is
Beizanten chapter 3 . 2/19
This is great~ Cute ans love the denial!
Beizanten chapter 1 . 2/18
sad and very sweet! Too bad you make John evil, he may be far from father of the year but he try his best~~!
Soulgirl15 chapter 163 . 2/8
UNDERWORLD IS FUCKING AMAZING!
Guest chapter 347 . 12/21/2015
Beautifully written .great pick on the songs ..another one to be made into a book or movie..loved the characters..felt like you were right there with them the whole time..was a real supernatural. Adventure loved thank you for wring it :)
mismila chapter 347 . 10/14/2015
This was such an incredible journey to be a part of. You are truly a talented writer and I cannot get enough of your stories!
ket chapter 347 . 10/11/2015
This is so weird... I loved every second of this 3 Kind of hoping that Wyatt and Alex got together :P
DoctorcommaThe chapter 347 . 9/26/2015