Reviews for Specialist Potter
Axcel chapter 21 . 1/27
Maybe now the Ministry will take off the kiddie gloves, round up the families and suspected Death Eaters and those they know are guilty but bought their way out and then simply rip info from the suspects’ minds. The Death Eatersmwould basically end then and there. Especially since there are only so many pureblood families of suspicion.
Axcel chapter 16 . 1/27
The Trix foreget the human response is to kill the thing threatening them.
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
Please write more stories of this crossover-type
jbfritz chapter 73 . 9/2/2017
Great story!
lord Martiya chapter 16 . 8/16/2017
Aaand... Called it. One of these days the Trix are going to cook him for breakfast, take a taste, spit him out, and throw him to the rats.
lord Martiya chapter 11 . 8/16/2017
Idiot. Voldemort is an idiot. A powerful and dangerous one, but still an idiot.
lord Martiya chapter 4 . 8/15/2017
I think Voldy is going to do something incredibly stupid. Those three could eat him for breakfast... But they won't be so nice.
Darian02 chapter 2 . 7/8/2017
So far the story looks very interesting definitely going to read it all, had a bit a of a shock when you named a character Darian as that is my name and from your description he matches me almost perfectly with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 73 . 5/17/2017
Very nice! I enjoyed it!
Knight5946 chapter 73 . 4/5/2017
Would have liked to see hermoine with a larger role than she did here, personally the bookworm specialist and her would have been a good match
FlamingCrystal1 chapter 73 . 10/1/2016
This was a good ending. Great Job Akela :)
FlamingCrystal1 chapter 32 . 10/1/2016
That reminds me of Professor Ozpin from RWBY. Initiation test was to get catapulted off a cliff into a monster infested forest, find a abandoned temple, collect a relic then get back to the cliff. Fun times right?
FlamingCrystal1 chapter 28 . 10/1/2016
R.I.P Darcy ;-; she was my favourite witch out of the three ;-;
FlamingCrystal1 chapter 13 . 9/30/2016
I thought they were Believix fairies now?
Red Cheetah 93 chapter 28 . 9/28/2016
By the time the Roxy gets to Magix, the Winx Club are Believix fairies. So how are they still Enchantix fairies?