Reviews for Specialist Potter
FlamingCrystal1 chapter 73 . 10/1/2016
This was a good ending. Great Job Akela :)
FlamingCrystal1 chapter 32 . 10/1/2016
That reminds me of Professor Ozpin from RWBY. Initiation test was to get catapulted off a cliff into a monster infested forest, find a abandoned temple, collect a relic then get back to the cliff. Fun times right?
FlamingCrystal1 chapter 28 . 10/1/2016
R.I.P Darcy ;-; she was my favourite witch out of the three ;-;
FlamingCrystal1 chapter 13 . 9/30/2016
I thought they were Believix fairies now?
Red Cheetah 93 chapter 28 . 9/28/2016
By the time the Roxy gets to Magix, the Winx Club are Believix fairies. So how are they still Enchantix fairies?
aslan333 chapter 73 . 9/10/2016
great story.
Guest chapter 73 . 8/13/2016
Great story thanks. Could have put in the conversations the fairies had with their parents
Sim chapter 73 . 8/6/2016
Mischef managed. Really good tale. But in that end you totally throw Hermione out. A bit pity.
snowyassas1n chapter 73 . 8/7/2016
amazing story! Glad I read and finished it.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 73 . 8/5/2016
this has been a really cool fic! i had a lot of fun reading this. and it's a pretty nice epilogue too. the only thing i want to question is the need to make up a one time use word that will never come back and doesn't make the story better. that's just nitpicking though, i've had so much fun reading this story that i'll overlook pretty much anything :D

Please keep writing awesome fics like this!
Marshman101 chapter 73 . 8/5/2016
Well this was amazing I know I was glad to read this
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 73 . 8/5/2016
This, I like. No sign at all of anything named Delphini.
A. JayLin chapter 73 . 8/5/2016
I'm sad that this story is now at an end, but it was great to read such an awesome story! I would love to see what the children look like, since, for some odd reason, I even keep getting Lucas and Darian's looks mixed up, so it would be extremely helpful to know what the kids look like as well~! Happy ventures in daydreams and safe thoughts in coming up with some more awesome stories!
A. JayLin
goku1234tien chapter 73 . 8/5/2016
I enjoyed it from start to finish it was expertly written and I can't wait for the sequel if you do one keep up the good work
Kariko-chan chapter 73 . 8/5/2016
I can't believe it's over. This was the first crossover of HP and Winx I ever read and I just could not believe how much I liked it. I had never imagined it to fit together so well. It was a wonderful experience. Your characters were really unique and it was fun reading about their adventures.