Reviews for Black Dove or Haunted
Silverfox1 chapter 5 . 1/2/2005
Just wanted to tell you that I loved this, but it's been so long. Is this fic abandoned?
Potions and Snitches New Fics chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Hello wonderful author! :)

This is just to let you know that your story is listed in my website "Potions and Snitches", a fanfiction site dedicated to the mentor relationships between Harry Potter and Severus Snape. Please let me know if you want me to take it down, update your info, talk about chocolate frogs, or have any questions. A link to the website is in my profile.

Thank you for your story! :)

Jan
Spiral Digger chapter 5 . 1/31/2004
Enjoying this very much. Keep adding!
ned chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
hello, I'm new. I read your story which is very good but I see a Gormenghast influence with the Aunts.

If you have read Gormenghast by Mervyn Peake, yey I was right!

If you haven't, you'll like it so read it.
The Emerald Oinker chapter 5 . 4/21/2003
*sniff* It's time for the tissues to be handed out... remember me? Probably not, but I started reading this either at the end of 2001 or at the start of 2002, then I lost my coputer for most of last year which really sucked and I just forgot about this wonderful fanfiction...no, that's a lie, I didn't forget - because I remembered it last week and I wondered if it had been finished yet... hmm I'm a little surprised to find only the one chapter added, but it doesn't matter - this is the best fanfiction I've ever read about Snape, because he's not *too much* OOC and it's just sweet... plus you have the most fascinating plot ideas, like a lonely island off the coast of Ireland and flashbacks e.t.c it's just full of stuff! I'm adding you to my fave author's list and adding this to my fave stories list keep writing, please, please, please get the next part up soon I'm always waiting... ah hell I'm putting you on author alert too! :D
kyranosa chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
I really liked it. the only thing I'm confused about is, didn't it say that Serverus is a pure blood? So that would mean his father was also a wizard. Well, I'm sure you have your reasons. I've got to keep reading this. It's writen very well and I like the trips back in time when he remembers his past on the Island.
Lunatic chapter 5 . 1/20/2003
Love it.

Very different from the other fics on . I'm really curious where this is going to end. I truly hope you are able to update soon...
bidule1 chapter 5 . 1/20/2003
Very interesting subject. I'm putting this story in my favorites.
Dien Alcyone chapter 4 . 8/5/2002
Hey, hey! this is pretty good. I like it and hope there will be more! Ananda reminds me a little of a sister i have in mind for Snape. Anways. Cool. Write more. Yeah.
oldshoe chapter 4 . 8/2/2002
*bangs head on keyboard* And you stop THERE? Grrrr...
Sova chapter 4 . 5/2/2002
Wait, I'm sure I've seen Chapter V somewhere already... Was it on one of the mailing lists? Anyway, I wanted to tell you that it's a great story and I do hope you continue it soon.
Meghorse chapter 3 . 3/30/2002
wow what a good story. you got to keep going
Magus chapter 4 . 3/6/2002
Oooh! I like this. Please update. Listen to some more Poe or something and get writing. I definately want to hear the rest of this story; it sounds very interesting!
Diana Cho chapter 4 . 2/17/2002
Wow. Your writing is great...I like how you reveal the character of Snape, the aunts, Ananda, and Niamh through a monologue. Please, write more soon.
The Emerald Oinker chapter 4 . 2/14/2002
I arrived there just as morning was beginning to fade. Dumbledore was nowhere to be found. There were, however, plenty of Aurors in the area.

My work had been extremely secret.

Extremely.

By noontime, I was in Azkaban.

what a cool ending, you have a fantastic writing style i just LOVE IT! Please dont stop writing this story I wanna know whats gonna unfold now! that whole Alan stuff. EWWWWWW but, eww I hope snape killed him! I really do DIE ALAN DIE!

I.C. Fire wishes to say: Is your name not Bruce? No It's Michael...

It's Monty Python, don't ask... _ Cool story.

Pig here again! oink oink and all that harhar, you gotta admit that this is a pretty good story as its kept me so loyal to reading it, please please please write some more soon or else I'm just going to be so sad! NOOOOO! class ending class, cool... WRITE CHAPTER 5 SOON!